Reviews for Wherever We Go, We'll End Up Here
WAG2002 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
It was a beautiful, well written story, thank you for posting. I do love the Cal/Gillian chemistry.

It is a beliveable story as i have gone through something similiar.
Nat D chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
First time I ever read a Lie To Me fic. I'm still pissed they canceled the show, can't understand that.

Good job, it must be very very hard to right about these characters, thay are so unique and complex. But you did a nice job.

Congrats!
Beckilles chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was beautiful. You captured Cal & Gill perfectly. The vulnerability they have when it comes to each other. The fact that even though it was never easy they always end up coming back to each other. And Cal, wow my heart broke for the poor guy. I believe the way you wrote him, would reflect how he would react in the show the same with Gill.. A pleasure as always! :)
VikkiHeat chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Wow, amazing! I really enjoyed it. Well written and I loved all the twists and turns along the way.

Well done :)

Vikki
Vickysg1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
The story totally worked for me! I love it so much! It's quite perfect. Gillian's reactions are completely in character.

This fic is going straight into my favourites!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I'm going to pretend that this was Season 4:) They would've eventually ended up together because they are inevitable!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This was very different for you and it surprised me because of all those things you listed in your A/N. Lol! But you put the story together in such a way that you made it work; you made it believable; you put across Gillian's emotions and confusion very well. I loved it. Thank you very much for such a great present :D
Amri91 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Great writing from you as always! You are the lifeline of this group...Hoping to read many more from you.
VEEBS8 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Wow! That was incredible! I loved it! :D So much detail and I thought you kept them all very much in character, which i applaud you for, given the circumstances you put them in. :) Also, I found closure from this fic too, so thank you... I'm going to really miss this show.

Once again, thank you for an awesome story! :)
JanuaryLight chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I teared up about three or four times reading this because it was so good. Beautiful. Thank you!
nikkidog chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
That was incredible! "I think we've both waited long enough, Cal. I'd marry you tomorrow. But..."

That line gave me chills. Damn! That's all I have to say other than THANKS!

Plz keep lietome fic going!
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I completely get what your saying. I think you stayed in Gill's character. I, for one, thought that Gill fell in love too fast with Burns on the show. So going with that then I think she would do something like she did in your story. And a great story it is. Very heartfelt, i was almost in tears. And so well written, you're just as good or better than some of the authors of the romance/crime dramas i read. I don't know what you really do for a living but some where in your life you need to publish something, even if it's short stories in magazines. SOMETHING, your talent is too good to waste! Keep them coming, cause I'm reading them!
kro93 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Complete?..Nooo! You should keep writing! I really really liked it.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Beautiful story. I loved the start middle and the end. How at first we thought it was cal, then realised she was talking to Alec, then maybe getting married to cal and telling Alec, then engaged to Daniel! Pause for breath. The most touching part was the confrontation between Gillian and cal. He was so honest with his love for her. All the years he has loved her for and if marrying Daniel made her happy he would continue to hide his feelings as long as she is happy, but he could never attend the wedding and watch her marry another man. Purely selfless. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing and sharing.
NElaineR chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Emotionally compelling. Well done!