Reviews for Playing With Fire
Scabbers1957 chapter 30 . 7/6
This was an epic story, vèry very well done.

:))
ExRevolution chapter 30 . 7/4
10/10, I'm sorry.
ExRevolution chapter 25 . 7/4
Sigh.. even though they were there, it was few and far in between but it's like a broken dam, a cascade of misuse, oh well.
ExRevolution chapter 19 . 7/4
I feel so bad for Fred and George, they're being tortured.
ExRevolution chapter 6 . 7/3
Y'know, when someone is angry and they're ranting about someone, unless a question is asked, they're not asking questions.
ExRevolution chapter 3 . 7/3
Despite not liking part-fics for their penchance to never finish, this is the best fic series I've read yet I still can't believe that after 2 stories you still used punctuation in strange places. Strange question-statements/demands/requests from your characters and seemingly unexcited exclamations from characters who are absolutely over the moon.

"No doubt it was because of Harry?" Right, no doubt, that's why they were confused and asked a question, because they weren't sure despite having said 'no doubt.'
After reading magical knight I went through your profile to find something else to read...AND I FOUND A SEQUEL! Thank you sooooo much for this... Hope it's better than magical knight
Dude fuck you. The argument is so forced it made me fucking angry
sylvelle chapter 30 . 8/3/2015
Hated the end. I knew you were goin to do this but I had a glimmer of hope. Should have known.
sylvelle chapter 21 . 8/2/2015
Lovely end there. And sneaky, Until you said Susan.. I thought it was Minnie. Though I suppose nothing could have kept Harry away if it was Minnie. Just thought of that, he would have known. and lost his magic.
sylvelle chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
Okay now I get it. Harry is going against the Weasley wishes but they no longer know that. He is just going to make them ask him by driving Ginny crazy?
Jimbocous chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
Having a Weasley for a friend is entirely too much trouble, and not worth the effort.
Any problem can be solved with enough Obliviates.
Did I miss anything?
I really do like this trio of stories, but at times it does teeter on the bleeding edge of melodrama :) Thanks, tho.
vysirez chapter 30 . 2/13/2015
So I finished the story. I've read a number of your other stories on this site, and I have liked all of them, some more then others. I like this story, or set of stories, but I have to say I'm fairly disappointed with your ending. I was happy that you finally had Harry stand up for himself. I was very frustrated that it didn't happen until the very end of the story, then you killed him off. As several others have commented, I was disappointed that you teased the Harry/Ginny romance throughout the story, only to kill Harry off at the end.

More then killing him at the end, you made him into some nebulous angel-like being that is Harry, but isn't, and you leave us unsure as to what his afterlife is like. You give the impression that he went from one battle to the next, with no reward. You hint that he's in contact with loved ones passed on, but it's not definite, and again, it's half Harry, and half something else.

In fact, reading the last couple paragraphs makes his afterlife seem somewhat horrible. "His unending existence would be one of duty and self sacrifice, just as his life had been" You list all the good things he is forever denied, and list 'rewards' that don't seem a fair trade to me.

So overall the story was pretty good, but I didn't like the ending, and I would have preferred if Harry was less of a rug/foot stool for his friends and family.
vysirez chapter 19 . 2/12/2015
So I've been reading my way though all three stories here, and I have wanted to comment here and there and held off various times because I wanted to see how things went overall, but reading chapter 19 I have to comment about the scene with Katie in Harry's room and Abby acting like a bitch IMO. Harry may have been a bit harsh, but he was the injured party in both the scene at lunch and in his room. Yet again we have a 'friend' of Harry who jumps all over him for some falsely perceived offense, and yet again Harry accepts blame that isn't his and decides he is in the wrong and surrenders personal dignity to make said 'friends' feel better.

I like the stories fairly well so far, but this thing where Harry gets dumped on, and then not only does he not stand up for himself, but instead he decides that his abuser is in the right, it's getting old, and it's making it hard for me to be happy with the story. Over and over people who claim to love him and want his happiness abuse him in one way or another and whenever it starts to look like he's going to stand up for himself, he folds and claims that they are right to do what they did. I am aware that there are plenty of abusive relationships like that, but it doesn't mean I enjoy reading about a protagonist like that.
shugokage chapter 30 . 12/5/2014
Absolutely incredible series and a truly amazing and unique vision of Harry Potter!