Reviews for Playing With Fire
suziq968 chapter 8 . 3/26
Wow, I actually hate Arthur. Didn't think that was possible because I only mostly hated him when he said no but now? Total hate. Really glad this is fiction, also sorry that this must of killed your mind while being written. Arthur is completely ignorant and I can't even justify his actions with the intent to protect his family because most of them, including HIM would be dead without Harry so this makes no sense. IDK how you're gonna explain this but it's going to be difficult. Possession maybe?
suziq968 chapter 5 . 3/25
You're killing me. My son's refuse to read any of this until it's over because I'm such a wreck. I keep having to remind myself that this is fiction. You have a gift for angst that is beyond my ability to describe. Killing me.
Books85 chapter 30 . 11/22/2016
Wow, what a wild epic you have written! It is wonderful to read and see you changing as a writer even as Harry is growing and changing until he finally transcends death.

I would not be surprised to hear that you are now working as a professional writer from the promise that you show in your work from five years ago. Than you for sharing it with us readers.
Books85 chapter 7 . 11/18/2016
I have been ignoring homonym slip ups in case you dictated the story and the computer took a guess on which version of the spoke word was needed. Why? Because it's an excellent story, despite having tortured poor Harry enough for a dozen poor mortals, both physically && emotionally.
But "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" is a really American song, and not one that a British person as insular as Ron would be likely to know, much less use properly in context. Since he went to school in Scotland, "The Campbells are Comin'" might work?
Thanks for a most excellent read. Do you want a Beta? I suspect that by now you either have a beta reader, or an editor or have quit writing. Hope that's not the case; I plan to check your page for other stories! ;-)
Scabbers1957 chapter 30 . 7/6/2016
This was an epic story, vèry very well done.

:))
ExRevolution chapter 30 . 7/4/2016
10/10, I'm sorry.
ExRevolution chapter 25 . 7/4/2016
Sigh.. even though they were there, it was few and far in between but it's like a broken dam, a cascade of misuse, oh well.
ExRevolution chapter 19 . 7/4/2016
I feel so bad for Fred and George, they're being tortured.
ExRevolution chapter 6 . 7/3/2016
Y'know, when someone is angry and they're ranting about someone, unless a question is asked, they're not asking questions.
ExRevolution chapter 3 . 7/3/2016
Despite not liking part-fics for their penchance to never finish, this is the best fic series I've read yet I still can't believe that after 2 stories you still used punctuation in strange places. Strange question-statements/demands/requests from your characters and seemingly unexcited exclamations from characters who are absolutely over the moon.

"No doubt it was because of Harry?" Right, no doubt, that's why they were confused and asked a question, because they weren't sure despite having said 'no doubt.'
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
After reading magical knight I went through your profile to find something else to read...AND I FOUND A SEQUEL! Thank you sooooo much for this... Hope it's better than magical knight
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
Dude fuck you. The argument is so forced it made me fucking angry
sylvelle chapter 30 . 8/3/2015
Hated the end. I knew you were goin to do this but I had a glimmer of hope. Should have known.
sylvelle chapter 21 . 8/2/2015
Lovely end there. And sneaky, Until you said Susan.. I thought it was Minnie. Though I suppose nothing could have kept Harry away if it was Minnie. Just thought of that, he would have known. and lost his magic.
sylvelle chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
Okay now I get it. Harry is going against the Weasley wishes but they no longer know that. He is just going to make them ask him by driving Ginny crazy?