Reviews for Word Forward
rikachan chapter 1 . 4/25
you made me cry :c so sad
Lore24 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Realmente me encanto tu historia! Incluso llore con los ultimos dialogos! :'( Pobrecito Ry...
Ojala hubieran mostrado que pasaba luego de tanto sufrimiento que él paso. Odie a Delko cuando lo obligo a salir del laboratorio! _ Ni se molesto en preguntarle porque hizo lo que hizo :/
Bueno, en fin, amo tu historia. Saludos! :)
English: I really loved your story! Even the dialogues last cry! :'( Poor baby Ry...
I wish they had shown that after passing of so much suffering that he step. Delko hate when forced to leave the lab! _ I do not bother to ask why he did what he did :/
Well, anyway, I love your story. Cheers! :)
13th Hell chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Totally agre! the frist words that came to my mind!

yeah, i'm very disappointed when no one came to save Ryan. i mean, when Calleigh or Eric in trouble they came. but in that episode no one came to search Ryan. :(

But yeah i can see how Horatio feel guilty too.
ah your fic just great! i can see so clear how ryan feeling. and the ending just great. my heart a bit hurt but my lips just smile. :'D
Lisa-Sinarae chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Wow, you did a really good job on Ryan's feelings.. I really loved it!
brightflare chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
good story!
nurdgurl714 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Great story! I often thought they should have delved further into what happened on this topic, but they didn't. I enjoy reading about Ryan's anger and desperation and Horatio's guilt. Not to mention that I'm a glutton for Horatio/Ryan stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
What a tear jerker. thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is the best ending to this story. I loved it. My review may be a year late in coming, but well done!
Ihni chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That's RIGHT, H, you should have come for Ryan when he needed you! Damn, that whole episode had me upset for so long.
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
So amazing. I actually needed a tissue. Now, this is the type of closure that we needed for this episode. I really hate the way it ended like that, like nothing was wrong, and everyone hated Ryan. Great job!

~Lily
Bella chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Amazing. Just... amazing. I love it, and i'm practically crying right now. Thanks for the awesome story. :')
Gooniegirl3333 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Wow, I am so happy I stubbled upon this. What an amazing short into Ryan's thoughts and emotions concerning WISC.

Your gradual lead up to his final break-through was just perfect. Ryan knew he needed to say something, but his stubbornness and experiences from the past taught him how to hold it all in.

I was right there on the verge of tears with Ryan as he explained the torture.

Anyway, wonderful job. I shall be checking out more of your stories!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Really good! Too bad they didn't show a caring side of any of the others on the show. If it had been Eric or Calliegh not answering their phones the whole department would have been diverted to find them! Poor Ryan!
Daniela chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Wow, this piece is totally awesome! The damage the kidnapping did to Ryan, especially the feeling of being left alone, was never addressed in the show, which is really a shame. You dealt with that beautifully in this story, I really loved it! Good job!
princessesmeralda chapter 1 . 6/18/2011