Reviews for Collecting Kisses
kerali chapter 1 . 4/18
I saw that you're working on an update for bound and wanted to re-read it all when I realized I never reviewed this story. It was one of the first stories I read when I started reading fanfiction and I loved this idea of Logan being her first kiss and that Lilly brought them together. I've re-read it many times and can't wait to see what you have next when you continue their story.
C.Elder chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Very good- well done.
writeforlove chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I know I've read this story before, but I'm not sure if I reviewed. Since it's such a beautiful little piece of fic, I figured I'd err on the side of too many reviews rather than too few!

The beginning was maybe a little exposition heavy for my taste; I would maybe have liked to hear Lilly decreeing to her friends that they were going to play spin the bottle in her own voice, and maybe Veronica's attempts to bow out. Then again, pre-series Veronica probably wasn't super vocal with dissenting opinions in large groups, so maybe the exposition is just in keeping with character. It certainly fits the self-reflexive narration style of the show.

And in the end, you created some really interesting character reflections in a fairly restricted word count, so maybe my quibbling is silly. Anyway, I really loved the fic, especially from the point Veronica leaves the party on; you created a very vivid scene with this oneshot!
PageofTarts chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Aw, I saw you talking about "Bound by a Kiss" on tumblr, so I went searching for it and followed rec to read this first. It's very sweet. I love Veronica 1.0's innocence and freshness. -also loved the image of Logan resting his head in her lap as she sat on the wall after their kiss. Very sweet.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Can't wait to read the next installment. This was beautiful and lovely! My favorite part was when Logan says "good" that was totally easy to imagine happening just like that. Thanks for writing this!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
If your story was a place, I would want to live there.
MixItUp chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I HAVE SO MANY EMOTIONS. Just lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Beautiful
where she went chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Very sweet.
RadientWings chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I think I just melted at the adorableness of this... :)
The Scarlet Letter chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Gah! Logan - good - my heart just melted at the line. Loved it!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This is a sweet little scenario that I can see being canon. It's the way it should have been. Nice job!
anne chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
awww ...
lilamadison11 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This was on of the first stories I read of any fanfiction. I didn't even have an account and didn't think of writing a review. But I recently reread this and just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it (again). It's so sweet. Just perfect like - like that kiss. Of the feels! That was such a great first kiss.
becuzitswrong chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
That was really sweet and wonderful.