Reviews for Collecting Kisses
mallow87 chapter 1 . 5/8
I can't remember if I reviewed this fic when I read it before but I absolutely adore it.
Pentastic chapter 1 . 2/1
this is a very good beginning.
dp chapter 1 . 1/19
aww, what cute, fluffy, wonderfulness. I loved the way you described the kiss-it was just perfect. thanks for sharing.
mosuzmartian chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
This was really good! Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Super sweet - Logan and Veronica make a very nice couple. I really enjoyed the story! :)
maria chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
How very sweet.
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Nice
Eunice339 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Loved this...and how perfectly you've captured the essence of these two pre canon. Looking forward to reading the continuation.
Addicted2LoVe chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Read this again. That was not just a kiss!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Don't tell me I can't leave another review!

I know I reviewed this, but I have to say again how much I love this. This is how a first kiss should be, all sweet & gentle to start and then amp up a bit. Very nice. I love that you've created an AU where Logan is her first kiss, it's lovely.
labroussard chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Sweet fic. I love it.
kerali chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
I saw that you're working on an update for bound and wanted to re-read it all when I realized I never reviewed this story. It was one of the first stories I read when I started reading fanfiction and I loved this idea of Logan being her first kiss and that Lilly brought them together. I've re-read it many times and can't wait to see what you have next when you continue their story.
C.Elder chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Very good- well done.
writeforlove chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I know I've read this story before, but I'm not sure if I reviewed. Since it's such a beautiful little piece of fic, I figured I'd err on the side of too many reviews rather than too few!

The beginning was maybe a little exposition heavy for my taste; I would maybe have liked to hear Lilly decreeing to her friends that they were going to play spin the bottle in her own voice, and maybe Veronica's attempts to bow out. Then again, pre-series Veronica probably wasn't super vocal with dissenting opinions in large groups, so maybe the exposition is just in keeping with character. It certainly fits the self-reflexive narration style of the show.

And in the end, you created some really interesting character reflections in a fairly restricted word count, so maybe my quibbling is silly. Anyway, I really loved the fic, especially from the point Veronica leaves the party on; you created a very vivid scene with this oneshot!
PageofTarts chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Aw, I saw you talking about "Bound by a Kiss" on tumblr, so I went searching for it and followed rec to read this first. It's very sweet. I love Veronica 1.0's innocence and freshness. -also loved the image of Logan resting his head in her lap as she sat on the wall after their kiss. Very sweet.