Reviews for The Secret Faces of Damon Salvatore
Anje chapter 10 . 4/3
Absolutely loved it! It was well written - suitable intro, build up & climax.
Wish there was more - perhaps a Delena wedding & honeymoon?
aaliyah.aaj chapter 1 . 2/10
Love this chapter
kattafre6611 chapter 10 . 1/14
I have no idea if you even get this, but I still want to tell you that I absolutely loved this story! Your style is beautiful, and to center the story around tango was a terriffic decision, it works so well to mirror their relationship. Brilliantly written, thanks for sharing!
(And your first work? I'm thoroughly impressed! The first chapters of my first fic make me cringe today...)
Asyouwish14 chapter 10 . 4/3/2015
I love this fic, and can I just say, that was the sweetest ending ever-"You're so beautiful'-awww! You've captured classic delena with road trips, dancing and spectacular sexual tension!
sup3rN00b chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
OH MY GOSH! That buildup was enough to have me biting my lip and curling my toes! What, is Elena into masochism? HOW could she possibly withstand that? And more importantly... WHY? All I've got to say is Bravo. Well done.
sup3rN00b chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Oh my gosh! I just stumbled upon this little Gem and I'm so excited to read it! It's really wonderful. I like your unique writing style. I'm usually not a fan of third person, but this is sophisticated and fresh. I'm shocked to see that its your first attempt! Can't wait to keep reading!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2015
BEST FIC EVER!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
You're amazing and awesome and extremely talented
I hope that you become a famous author
Keep writing
DElena all the way chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
beautiful - thanks -
YazYaz chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
WOW! This story it super incredible amazing and beautiful...
delenaromance chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
this was really awesome! write a book sometime? Anyway I'd really like to know if you've written other delenas. love to the fans!
sharpie78 chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
The last two chapters were my favorites! Totally beautiful. I loved were you took this and when it stopped. Very good pace. I really liked Damon's characterization.
tyannr17 chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Why does it always stop in the middle of a story plus I liked it when it was graphic and detailed
ElvishGrrl chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
awwwww...*sniff* *heart clench*
ElvishGrrl chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Sauriemilia recommended this fic to me. Great first chapter. You capture all the emotions, both subtle and glaring, amazingly well. to be honest I really miss this DE era.
ghostlylove chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
I doubt that you will receive my review as it has nearly been two years since your story was published and you have not written anything since. However, I could not stop thinking about your story and the aching need I felt to review and express to you how this story affected me. I will ramble endlessly and in case you decide this was too long to read, your story was breath takingly beautiful.

My full review:
I started to read your story because of the fact that it was a road trip story and I love the appeal of Damon and Elena being cut off from everyone else so they can realize their feelings. I have been reading through Damon and Elena stories like a mad man, since Tuesday I have read a totally of 20 stories, all at least 10 chapters long. Your story started off interesting and right off the bat I could tell it was going to be different. I think part of that was the way you described Elena's emotions, it was too real and often I found my self aching in the same way that you tortuously inflicted upon Elena. It was all too real, every turn, every emotion, it reached out and grabbed me by the heart and has not let go yet. You painted every picture perfectly and my heart went out to Damon when Elena sat there lying to them both, and then it went out to Elena as she struggled with her bile at her murderous lover actions. There was several time where I wanted to quit reading your story, where it became too much to handle or things where not going my way, but every word held me captive and I could not have abandoned this story if I tried. I rarely read incomplete stories because I hate reading something that has been unresolved, and while I may not have left a review on every chapter as you updated, I feel as though this is the best way. Your story had to be read as a whole, the full force of reading this powerful work of fiction is enough to knock the air out of somebody's lung, permanently. It was amazing, scary, breath taking, heart wrenching, beautiful, and unbelievably hard to read, in a good way. I truly hope that one day you write original fiction stories and publish them, because if this is the kind of power you can place behind fanfiction, I can only imagine how amazing and awe-inspiring your work would be. Thank you so much for sharing this with the fanfiction community and if you ever do write that novel, please do let me know.