Reviews for Life As Perfect As Ever
Phumla chapter 6 . 1/22
I'm only at Chapter 6 but WOW,this is one of the best is a seamless transition from the book.I honestly have no complaints except to say please write more and possibly on more Jacqueline Wilson books.
halla chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
such a cute story loving it so far :)x
Guest chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
omg awesome
malo231 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I found this chapter interesting to see it being read from Rax's view and it would make a satisfactory spin off to Jacqueline Wilson's Love Lessons
Guest chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
You neeeeeeeeeeeeed to write more! I just finished reading the book for the gazzillionth time and the ending depressed me as always, then I found this and partied! You need to write the next ones! Forget Pirates of the Caribbean, what about liccle Rax? :)
Alpal.C chapter 11 . 12/1/2011
Really good so far- Can't wait to read more! :)
ChubWubWub chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
, engaged? Expecting? OMG! I love it, still! Write more! x
ChubWubWub chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
Scene transitions much clearer! You're a very talented writer, I wish I could write like you. Love it still and can't wait for the next chapter!
ChubWubWub chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
The transitions between places they were, were a little confusing as they weren't clearly stated, but other than that, STILL LOVE IT! Write more, more! 3
ChubWubWub chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Still loving it! Could we hear why Grace wouldn't want Prue moving in with her? I'm interested ;) x
ChubWubWub chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Love it! Pleeeaaaase write more! I've just finished reading the book for the millionth time and then I saw this come up! Eeeeeee! Thanks!
221b-bagend-street-badwolf chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
ooopsy! hi guys! i am aware that i have changed tesne halfway through this chapter. if this bothers people too much then i'll change it. sorry guys xx