Reviews for Such Divinity
Carla chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Sorry,but i can't help posting my disappointment here tell the truth,I like you story best out of the many (that means every one,no brag,i like to read it,but no one wants to update! Almost in tears**).I really ,really do! And I don't know how long I have to wait,and my faith in you updating might break one day , but i really hope you,above all, will update.

please.

I would beg if i could.

I feel so upset.

All i have to say? Don't abandon this story! Pease dont!

tell me you won't...even if it takes me 10 years of patient waiting...
Carla chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
SHRIEK!

why do ALL the GOOD STORIES end up like this? Abandoned and never to be updated even worse than having to wait for someone to update every few years!

ps: what is it with DWJ and 12 year-olds? I was twelve when i read it too! and before that, i never even bothered with it!

also: PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS JUST SO GOOD! PLEASE ?PLEASE! PLEASE!

sry if i sound desperate...
Eclipsa chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
You must continue with this story! It is soo well written. And I really want to know what happens with Mitt and Maewen! You just can't leave it like that! Please, Please finish! The story is absolutely wonderful!

Eclipsa
Wielder of paperclips chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
MittMaewen fluff. Yay.

Excellent stuff. I like all the details you put into it. And Moril. And Mitt. And Maewen. And and and... Yeah, my brain won't cooperate with me, even though I wanted to type the review that this fanfic so deserves. Dude, you did the quartet justice. And for that, this goes to my favorites.

It ended rather abruptly though. Are you planning to expand it?
morqet chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Three years since this was updated, so I guess its been abandoned, but it would be great if you did update - this is one of the best Dalemark fics I've ever read. You deal with the romance aspect in a sensible, realistic way, the characters are well drawn and true to the originals, and its really well written. Great stuff, and please continue!
Jersey Princess chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
*squeals* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS!

Aww gosh (or as Mitt would say, Ammett!) that was excellent! I adored it completely, and I would really appreciate it if you updated. I think many of us would be delighted.

That was amazingly well written and such a believable plotline! Mitt and Maewen, getting married! lol, I'd love to see how Mitt proposes! And also, how Maewen reacts.

That sounds so fantastic...please KIU!

I'd love to see how it all ends...you haven't left ff properly have you? Or died or something? I'll check your profile...

lyl,

xxPrincessCazxx
Zurine chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I absolutely love Diana Wynne Jones! I have read all of her books and this quartet was by far my favorite. You captured the spirit of the books so well, please write more! And like that other reviewer, I also was once a 12 year old obsessed with DWJ, now I'm a 15 year old obsessed with , please!
Psychoanalysis chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
hey like ur story, its wicked good

can u continue it please? i really like it (im rereading the Dalemark books again)

ah! what's going on between mitt and maewin?

sorry im a spaZz

but seriously, continue it

please!
bob chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
oh! when will the next chappie be up?
Alida of the Emerald Green Hair chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Ah! I love this! Mitt and Maewen are so awesome in this fic and very in character. It is a bit confusing at points, and Mitt seems to be dancing around engagement a bit TOO much. It is true love, is it not? Or perhaps Mitt is unsure of Maewen's feelings? I think that in Crown, they may have meant marriage when they talked about their future. He did not want her to be hurt, and she did not want to leave him. If that isn't a basis for marriage what is? Ah, maybe it's just my own personal perception problems...also, I just wanted to say again how well you capture DWJ's characters and books. It has plot and a writing style that is quite like DWJ's, which gives it an element of continuation. Love it!
Auburgine chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
This is one of the few fan fic's that I really thought was good. Please write more...and long live Diana!
ness2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
This is wonderful. Please write more.
A Fan chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Amazing!

Your style is perfect and the storyline matches the book and my imagination. Write more! I like how Kankredin's power never is all gone.
AriaStar chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
::speechlessness:: That ... that was amazing. Truely. This is a what-if world done beautifully, and, wonder of wonders, it has a plot! This was also done enough in the style of DWJ that I can believe it's a continuation. In closing, *please* update this! I want to read more.
Kali chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
This is amazing! Really, keep going! Your story is well written and interesting. I love the twist with Kankredin that keeps the plot less... mushy...:-)

Please write more!