Reviews for An Act of Simple Devotion
M chapter 1 . 1/11
I loved it. It was beautiful. And honestly, I wouldve preferred this ending over Canon - depth of character and multidimensional perspectives. I loved it
I just do. So, kudos to you, my friend.

(JK's still great tho, of course. No blasphemy here LOL)
despicableme chapter 1 . 1/5
Beautiful :)
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
SO sweet! I love that Ginny realized what their relationship was and she had no hard feelings. Too bad this can only happen in fanfiction.
Lily's Sidekick chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I really like your style. This story was a joy to read. I like that they're a group, that they're allowed to be young adults now, who drink and have fun, but that they also stand united and as a revolutionary force, in a way.
tam418 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
you know, I really love your storys! they all have this kind of "Blame Brampton Stamp" on them... I can't really say what it is exactly just that this atmosphere you create in your stories always lets me to smile :D really just wonderful! and I don't even know all your stories yet XD but I'm working on that one XP this one was really great! loved it 3
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
good job. enjoyed the humor in it.
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
it's completed? 0o surprised... wat happen 2 nott n all tt... stil, it's nice!
DeadAgain chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow, this is great! Love Harrys cunning plan XD
Horologii chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I really love your stories! They're always so detailed, especially "And Save me from Bloody Men"; the amount of carefully worked out background information is stunning!

I must have re-read this fic more than ten times, and still love it! That's the mark of a great story right there. :D

Please keep writing, and I'll look forward to reading your future stories. :)

NightRoseK chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Good god, that was amazing! I was forced to laugh hysterically at several points. ;D

I love the relative light-heartedness of it, and these with which Draco became part of the group. Oh, and Luna was fabulous. xD Well done!

NightRoseK x
CatarinaRites chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Hello! I was recced this, and basically all your work by a friend of mine. This is wonderful! I love your style of writing, the back-and-forth between Draco and Harry, and all of it.

Thank you for sharing! Now I'm on to read more of your work!

Kyrie Colors chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This has been the best story I've read in a good while. I adore it! 3
SBEL chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Touching, and well-written. Love it :D

May your proverbial ink keep flowing,

bonbons08 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I really love this story. I don't get bored reading it again and again. It's simple yet not boring, it has a certain character that makes me want to think of rainy days. It is a simple story yet it leaves a lasting impression. I enjoyed reading it.
Lemo Smith chapter 1 . 9/12/2011