Reviews for Nico di Angelo and the Rising
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 19 . 5/10
Cliffhanger? Seriously? And then - of course! - you leave! For TWO YEARS!

In short, you had better update. If you don't, then Nico will come and creep you out with his death glare, and then tickle you mercilessly. Yep, that's my threat.
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 12 . 5/10
Yes. It is Norse, then. I thought so. The wolf was Fenrir, then.
Risa chapter 19 . 3/10
Omg. This is amazing. Please continue it. It's been like two years

Pleeeaase.

This fanfic is so good. It's well-written, with the plot so well-thought out and executed. It's so different from the other crossovers. And I love Nico-torment. So. Yeah.
Noctis chapter 19 . 3/7
This is just amazing! You have to finish this!
I'm amazed this fanfiction hasn't had many reviews. It's amazing! Please update soon
HiddeninShadows2 chapter 17 . 1/22
This story is too AWESOME to end.
IAmBehindYou123 chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
I really, really like this story so far. One of the best :D

This chapter contradicts some of the story I've seen, though. They already knew what the Horcrux's were, and Harry didn't think Nico was evil anymore. But that may be me, I dunno. :p I dunno if he doesn't exactly trust him at this point or not. I've been reading this yesterday night and tonight already, so my tiredness might be getting to me. xD Plus, it had been some time since you last updated it...

I'm going to read the rest, and I look forward for more. I don't want you to leave this story, it's really good! :)

Cheers!
IAmBehindYou
Prince of darkness 44 chapter 19 . 11/6/2014
it's pretty good compared to the other crossovers I have read. Can't wait till the next chapter. Fight scenes were not bad but could have been better. What exactly can hecate orb do and what is it meant for
dragonstorm24 chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
If you ever update I'll be here to read it.
Livvylondinium chapter 19 . 9/9/2014
That chapter was fantastic! Thanks for updating even if you aren't interested in the story any more. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
pooo shit
hi there chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This is so amazing! I can't wait to read more! And you kept them in character! Thank you thank you!
Remuslupinlover50 chapter 19 . 5/9/2014
Update please!
I want to see what happens!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/9/2014
Your story is the best ive ever read before can you update soon?
Guest chapter 19 . 2/23/2014
This is a great story write faster.