Reviews for Nico di Angelo and the Rising
Skippy chapter 1 . 10/3
Awesome I love it so far
550000141 chapter 19 . 5/9
Please don't stop writing this! It is amazing!
Dude, Harry is not like that, that's more hermione
I wanna know NOW!

Childish, much?
Oh dammit, Harry!
'Lord Voldy Von Vomitfce'? Heyyyyyyy! I recognize this! The Coming of Nico di Angelo, my favorite fanfiction EVER, was inspired by this! Here, lemme copy what she said-
The fic is inspired by Nico di Angelo and the Rising, by NinthRaconteur. It is unfinished, so if you do want to read it beware of that. I do recommend it, but only if your heart can take it. But seriously, they refer to Voldemort as Voldy von Vomit Face. It was all I could do not to plagiarize that, but then I would be an awful person.
P.S.- if you go there to see for yourself, or to read it, or you just go there, tell ninjagirlmai Leco says hi. :)
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh! I like the PottyIsSuspisiousAboutDemigods! Yay!
I don't really have the time but I'm reviewing anyway. I love this fanfic! Please keep writing!
Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yay! Forgedemigods O.O :D3
OMFG! Pluto Neptune Hades Posiden! :D (also I paused in the middle of the story to post this, so don't judge if something happens later on)
Oh schist! Harry and Ron are dumbasses.
I love it! Also, you should check out a fanfiction called the coming of Nico di angelo, it's based off of this,which is how I found it
WolfCat388 chapter 19 . 3/16
what the hell! why do you have to make a cliff hanger! I need to know what happens!
WolfCat388 chapter 17 . 3/16