Reviews for Nico di Angelo and the Rising
Silver chapter 19 . 8/20
OMG YOU CAN NOT LEAVE ON A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT UGGGG THE PAIN NOW U MUST FINISH!
silver chapter 16 . 8/20
You have to continue this story! It is so good and wow I love it so far!
kira di angleo chapter 12 . 7/26
the goddess is hel from Norse mythology i think
anonymous chapter 16 . 6/26
Noooooooooooooo don't discontinue the story!
Scipio777 chapter 12 . 6/26
The Norse goddess of death? Don't know her name...:-)
Maggie chapter 19 . 5/29
Please continue the story I was really liking it
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 19 . 5/10
Cliffhanger? Seriously? And then - of course! - you leave! For TWO YEARS!

In short, you had better update. If you don't, then Nico will come and creep you out with his death glare, and then tickle you mercilessly. Yep, that's my threat.
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 12 . 5/10
Yes. It is Norse, then. I thought so. The wolf was Fenrir, then.
Risa chapter 19 . 3/10
Omg. This is amazing. Please continue it. It's been like two years

Pleeeaase.

This fanfic is so good. It's well-written, with the plot so well-thought out and executed. It's so different from the other crossovers. And I love Nico-torment. So. Yeah.
Noctis chapter 19 . 3/7
This is just amazing! You have to finish this!
I'm amazed this fanfiction hasn't had many reviews. It's amazing! Please update soon
HiddeninShadows2 chapter 17 . 1/22
This story is too AWESOME to end.
IAmBehindYou123 chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
I really, really like this story so far. One of the best :D

This chapter contradicts some of the story I've seen, though. They already knew what the Horcrux's were, and Harry didn't think Nico was evil anymore. But that may be me, I dunno. :p I dunno if he doesn't exactly trust him at this point or not. I've been reading this yesterday night and tonight already, so my tiredness might be getting to me. xD Plus, it had been some time since you last updated it...

I'm going to read the rest, and I look forward for more. I don't want you to leave this story, it's really good! :)

Cheers!
IAmBehindYou
Prince of darkness 44 chapter 19 . 11/6/2014
it's pretty good compared to the other crossovers I have read. Can't wait till the next chapter. Fight scenes were not bad but could have been better. What exactly can hecate orb do and what is it meant for
dragonstorm24 chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
If you ever update I'll be here to read it.