Reviews for Have Mercy
haha chapter 14 . 2/16/2015
That was the best ending EVER! To go with a fantastic story.
Aly Rox chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
Okay first off I love your story so far second is it just me or is professor membrane acting a little like lord death from the soul eater anime? And third Please keep up the extraordinary work!
The Demons' Little Shipper chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
Did u get the chaptr name from Maclemore's song 'Same Love'? If so, I ADORE that song!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
O_O i would have kicked him in the nuts... seriously -_-
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
HAahahaah i love the episode with the robot arm! HAAHAhahah :D
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
-_- and that is why i never liked Gaz so creepy...
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
O_O... UM... okay!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
O_O damn Zim got over that fast...
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
-crying hysterically- OMG how could they do that to Zim -shaking head no, while snot spit and tears fly every where- NO ZIM!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Sunva bitch! Ohhhhh Zim as soon as your ass feels better where going to kick some ASS!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
O_O wow, wow, wowie, wow, wow... this i see shall be... interesting? I liked the first chapter, having a total orgasm over your details... you should know im a detail whore... I'd totally stand on the side of the street for a good details -_-
xchibiartistx chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
YES! I FOUND IT!

I read this fic a while ago before I made an account, and I've been searching for it for MONTHS! And now I finally found it! :D

This was the first ZADR fanfic I ever read and I absolutely LOVED it! And I still do!
Misty56 chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
Awesomeness
Moongirl12121 chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
*snort* that newscast sounds like it would be funny... i wish you could've drawn it out a tad more, but oh well, what's done, is done!
Moongirl12121 chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
you made hell into peace... & i love it when people mess with other people! that's fricken awesome is what it is!