Reviews for The Reason
They is so cute. So cute, I'm lost for words. If you listen to Fall Out Boy- Thanks for the memories ( Kansum remix) It fits so well. This is poetry
Oh my god SO CUTE
So freakin cute
Lillyrd chapter 1 . 1/29
I fucking love that. It was a hands down, on a scale of 1 - 10 it be an 88, amazing story!
TearStreakedWindows chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
aaaaaaaaw
Dragonwoman15 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
omg beautiful 3
yellow331akb3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
OMG THAT WAS SOOOOO WELL WRITTEN! LOVE the last seven lines and the little kisses that go with them! :)
Soul-Eater-Lover17 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
super coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
WarAngel24 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I've been wanting to do this kind of thing forever! But I'm glad you did it for SoMa! I love it! It's so sweet! u Honestly if I did this I'd probably end up doing a Soul Eater yaoi couple instead XD Amazing stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Hi I'm rootbeer'n'souleater. I didn't feel like logging in...well I just wanted to say this was the most fucking sweet story with them I've ever read, I'll make sure to follow you next time I get enough motivation to log in. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
U r truley the angel of fluffiness it was so romantic and fluffy it made me cry.
pleaseletthisaccountdie chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I cried, and i'm still crying. Its so beautiful, and its exactally how i feel about who i love. Their my everything, but i cant tell them. Thank you, for showing me the beauty of this. :) Your Fan FOREVER!
Ash chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
omg it's so FLUFFY! XD
Animortal28 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Good Job! That was a Great!
Scotty1994 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
It's so cute . I love it :)