Reviews for Crack Shot
madnessdownunder2 chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
very nice! But could Tim and Tony (or Gibbs, or Jimmy or Ducky, or Jenny or Ab by) really chop each others heads off?
hypercell chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Never seen highlander, but maybe I should...
1sunfun chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Nice.
Infinitechange chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Very awesome story!
iceriver223 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
seeeeeeequuuuuuaaaaalll please :)
Switched-to-Silent chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Oh man, this was great:)
MadamShinigami chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
OMG this is my first NCIS/Highlander cross and gotta same I am now a fan, please update soon.
yuki kahara chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
woah, trippy. very cool, though. is this part of a new series, or is that it? I wouldn't mind more. ;)

Kahara-Taisho
Gottahavemyncis chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
What a wonderful story, thanks! I especially like Gibbs' affection with both Tim & Tony.
cato1850 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Great start...shades of Torchwood and Captain Jack! Off I go to read the rest. :D
DeathOfSanity chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
I thought it was amazing. Really detailed, good writing, dramatic. One would wish for a sequel. ;)
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
I really like this story! I'd love a sequel where Tony finds out that it is him... not that I want him to die... and maybe coming across some of our favorite immortals!
mcnozzolove chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
aw, i was surprised when i saw that this was complete already...will there be a sequel to this? in any case, thank you for a wonderful story...i really liked it... )

still hoping for a sequel though...hehehe...cheerios! ;)
xandercordy1 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
What? That's the end? Or the end of the chapter? I am hoping just the end of the chapter because I don't want to believe that you would stop there. Good story.
Vonn 185 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
That was excellent. I like your description of Tim's wound, dying and coming back. Also the reactions of T&G were very realistic.