Reviews for The White Rose Painted Red
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 3/12
interesting.
Glomgling chapter 6 . 2/6
I really like the thing about Harry chaning into lowercase god.
Hehe
It's like they are now sharing their life
A true couple !
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
I've really liked this sequel. It was good to see things form Loki's POV.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
does having another god in his religion make him weaker
Paxloria chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
That sure was a lot of writting.
It's good that Loki/Gabriel is back, though it suck that he got stuck with a name like "Perun." Might have been better to just invent something.

Its nice to know how things began & ended though.
It was also good to see Loki's meeting with Veles from Loki's POV. I'd been wondering how it was possible for Loki to see a glowing man and mistake him for a human, even a wizarding human.

All in all, Nice story.
Paxloria chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
In the Londen bridge pat Loki again is thinking that no one knows he was an angel, but thats wrong because his daughter Hel knows. I don't know yet if his other children know. Of if any of his kids have met Veles yet.
Paxloria chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Nice chapter.

Just saying... In the "Fifteen years earlier" part is a small error in that Loki said that Veles if the only God that knows who He reallt is. The trouble there is that inthe previous chapter Loki's daughter, the godess Hel, mentions that she knows that Loki is an angel.
Paxloria chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
I guess all this is Gabrial/Loki's life
Ice Night chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Pretty great story, both of them were good
Hasunohana chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
a bit sad, just a god and not The God anymore... But, hey, there is still Love !

just Great !
eveemars87 chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Amazing fic. love it, sorry to see it end. Love Harry/Gabriel romance, and their adventures as trickesters, and of course, you were brilliant with the comic and sarcastic waves during the all two fics.
Kanathia chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
I quite often get that"should I have done it" feeling. I know precisely what you meant.
It was actually a nice little story. I enjoyed it. I particularly enjoyed the bits near the end of this chapter detailing stuff before he met harry/veles. It was well done. Bravo.
And thanks for the read!
dragoncreators chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
nah, i like it!
EllipsisObsessed chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Oh I loved these two. I freakin' loved White Rabbit, and this was a neat twist and fix it. (Yay for Loki/Gabriel not being pertinently dead.) Though reading the two of them in two days probably wasn't the best idea (made the dialog in this one feel more redundant so on the sections that overlapped I mostly read the descriptors and not the dialog.) Anyway wonderful stories and thanks for sharing
-Ellipsis aka ...