Reviews for A Midsummer Nightmare
IronSpockMaster chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
This was great. :D I really love how everything tied together at the end. I wanna read the next story.
IronSpockMaster chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Ooh, I can see the way the cold case is going, not so sure about the theatre one. This is incredible well written and really well thought out. I can't wait to read the next part!
IronSpockMaster chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
This is truly brilliant. I love how the cases are progressing. And it's filling the void while I don't have access to my CSI DVDs. xD
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is so good! Really well written and it feels like a proper episode. :) I like your plot as well, I'm intrigued now. I think I'm gonna enjoy reading this.
softballgirl05 chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
This was a fabulous story! I really enjoyed reading it. Like I said before, it really feels like an actual episode. I liked the conclusions to both cases and I think the plot was really great. I can't wait to see what you have planned for this series!

softballgirl05 chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
Great chapter. I love the Ray/Hodges interaction. I do enjoy watching Hodges bug the crap out of everybody he meets;) Thanks for writing.

softballgirl05 chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
This chapter was excellent just like the last one. I think you write all the characters very well. Keep it up;)

softballgirl05 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is amazing! I loved how real this felt. I could seriously picture this playing out as an actual episode of CSI. Also, I have the highest respect for those who write real case stories because they take a lot if planning and hard work. Thank you very much for writing:)

sinc88 chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Look forward to the next story in the series, i like the way you managed to integrate all the current characters and keep the two story lines running. You could really picture the interaction between Brass and Vartann in the 3rd chapter :-)