Reviews for Out of the Darkness
Love chapter 27 . 1/27/2014
Please please post more chapters it's 2014 pleases start updating.
Tinylildancer3 chapter 27 . 6/9/2013
This is the best pre cullen alice story I've ever read! I love it and can't put it down when I'm reading. I always struggled with how parents could just turn their back on their sweet child like that but your take on that is so well thought out and I love how you worked in Thane!
Brenda chapter 27 . 5/28/2013
I loved it Janette, but then I knew I would. I hate to see the story come to a close so I'm happy to hear there are a couple more chapters. Don't worry about how long they take to write, all your fans will still be here.
deltagirl74 chapter 27 . 5/25/2013
I didn't want it to end! I love how Jasper told her he loves her. Perfect chapter.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/23/2013
Oh gosh don't just end it here!
more please!
this is realy great omg
Brenda chapter 26 . 3/19/2013
Wow Janette! As always you have out done yourself, you are a truly gifted writer. I felt like I was there in the diner with Alice when she met Jasper, can't wait to read more!
VolturiQueen7 chapter 26 . 3/18/2013
Please update. It's very good.
BelkatyaInGlassBoxes chapter 26 . 3/13/2013
Yay Jasper!
love the use of vampire time in this chapter; many forget how years are but days for their kind!
Can't wait to see Jasper meet her properly :)
deltagirl74 chapter 26 . 3/13/2013
Finally, Alice and I were tired of waiting lol. I love your attention to detail and how I can picture Alice and now Jasper so clearly. I can't wait for the next update.
torchwood1890 chapter 25 . 1/22/2013
Don't second guess yourself. You are a very talented writer. Amazing as it seems, there are some people who have a hard time recognizing quality when they see it. Don't let a small minority ruin things for everyone else. If we all liked the same thing the world would be a very boring place to live in. Keep up the excellent work!
Foxy Roxy Green chapter 25 . 1/21/2013
I have really enjoyed the story thus far. There was no "Get on With It" moment that you had been worried about. You really stuck to the character that Meyer created quite well. We don't get a lot of one-on-one Alice time in the books and I am very happy someone has finally given Alice her story. I am sad she does not know her past. Sometimes I hope she will see something to trigger a vision that will remind her of the love she had from her mother and caretakers from early in her human life and the very human vampire that cared for and eventually turned her. I think that if he had known about the vegitarianism of the Cullens he might have become one of them. I wish you had not had James burn him so that maybe he could miraculously appear after the birth of Renesme and the Cullens could then welcome a new family member (and you could have a romantic sequel to "Out of the Darkness"). I have always loved the idea of Leah imprinting on a vegitarian vampire and them making half vampire/half wolf shifter pups together. Well, ideas ideas ideas you have inspired. Thank you for the wonderful read. I look forward to more (soon?).
Brenda chapter 25 . 1/21/2013
Fabulous chapter, just great. I cannot believe anybody is critizing your work, but please don't listen to the naysayers, and keep writing as I'm so enjoying this story and look forward to Alice meeting up with Jasper.
deltagirl74 chapter 25 . 1/19/2013
I have no idea why anyone would criticize your writing- you do a great job. You are so good about paying attention to the little details so many others would miss. I love this chapter. It's totally not something I have ever pictured Alice involved with. It just kinda shows how Alice could totally kick ass long before she ever met Jasper.
twigirl3 chapter 25 . 1/19/2013
Dont you dare stop writing! I love this story!
zomgitskaylaaa chapter 24 . 11/1/2012
So I just rediscovered this story. I was going through the stories I'm following, so I could take the completed ones and put them in my favorites. When I came across this story I remembered bits and pieces and decided that I just had to reread it. I really do love this story and I hope you update soon :)