Reviews for Stolen Memories
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 3 . 10/20
I'm glad to see the balance between Kurapika's logical side and her vengeful side. She grasped the situation and reacted in a surprisingly level-headed way instead of gutting Kuroro the first change she got. I adore seeing the dynamic between those two! Even as an amnesiac they still work well together.
FatmaRoraima chapter 3 . 8/17
i actually wished this is a little longer but the sweet ending is very sweet though 3
Jasmine.KN chapter 1 . 8/15
Awesome story
FatmaRoraima chapter 3 . 6/16
Snowindter chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
two thumbs up!
krishiavalencia chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
I already read 1001 Nights, Angel's Prayer and this Stolen Memories. All them made me feel excited with each chapter I read. :) I never thought I'd find a fanfic novel about kuroroXKurapika this good. , 2 thumbs up. hehe I just hope that there were more scenes about hisoko or hisoka finding out the truth about meta's lineage hahah! he's one of my favorite character of course. but nothing rivals with kurapikaXKuroro. All in all, you have a talent for writing. it made me believe like it was an extension of the real hunter x hunter. BRAVO!

and also I'm happy to learn some Romanian phrase from Lucian.
FivePastTwo chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Wahhh! This is one of the sweetest stories out there! :D ANd that part where Kurapika remembered that she was pregnant, yey! I can totally imagine Bia giving all those electric sparks because she was upset. :) Machi is very cool and loyal to Kuroro, you portrayed that very very well. :D:D Thank you for writing this *insert big heart* I pitied Meta when Kurapika did not remember him. And I thought about when Meta was younger and it was only the two of them . The poor thing. But if Kurapika did not get her memories back, Kuroro's back-up plan is pure genius :D:D I was also excited when Kuroro and Kurapika met for the first time since she forgot her memories. :)
Idle-Riddle chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
AHHHHH! There's finally an 'I love you!' I love this series so much!
VIP chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
and they lived happily ever after..

Q/ / /Q

i was really happy it turned out pretty well like this. i really almost cried there!
EmperorRed chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Is this the end? Well... I'm only can say that the story is good... Thanks for making this story ps : i'm sorry if my English bad ...
sahara chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
you rock..i love love your stories :)
Kuro Bara 2127 chapter 3 . 12/8/2011

This is the first time I reviewed. Truth to be told; I've been reading your 1001's night story ( ALL of it ) and I really love your stories. It's just.. so perfect! I like Kuroro and Kurapika and Meta ( Oh, gosh.. How lovely he is. I really wish if I have a child that would like him!)and well, I like them all.

And, at the last chapter of Angel's Prayer? When Hatsubaba told Kurapika, Kuroro, Meta, and Bia that Kurapika will have twins babies? Could you please describe them, like what they looked like? What they personalities? And, and I really wanna know about meta when he is well, say, young man? And Bia? What will she become? I really wanna know about them.

And I really want to read your story. But, regretfully, I don't really like and know about final fantasy... So I just read all of your hunter x hunter's stories..

Anyway, thanks for listening my request and blabbering..

Good luck!

P.S: Sorry for bad grammar and mistakes...
klok755 chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Awww...what a sweet ending! But I really hope that it's not the end of their story. I do want to see then dealing with the twins.
ShadowXsoul chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
so i'm to lazy to sign in.

Ok, this is definally my favourite one-shot fanfiction. EVER! not that i had a second life or anything.

though the amount of words this contains one can barely called it a 'one-shot'.

i believe you just made this 'short story' a professional level piece. (hard thing to do.) personally i think that short stories are harder to write than a series of books, it like compressing a series into one chapter.

this piece really kept u on your toes the whole way though. you feel hunger for it, and it just keep you addictated to it until you read the ending.

as well, i love the way you ended it. i for one do not like cheesy lovey-dovey scenes(not always bad but...) and the way you ended it was...prefect.

it felt right. like it really fited in. not like some i know which felt it didnt belong and just disgusting.

i read a lot of stories and i think the best ones, (one-shots/short stories)are the ones that keep you on your toes the whole time not letting you drop it for even a seconded, and after you finish you sit back 'ahhh' and enjoy it as you replay everything again. it makes u feel satifyed and you know that you will read it over and over again. at the same time i couldnt' help making an comment on this since i think you desevered it. your story made me feel all thoughs things.

also just as a side note, i noticed that you '1001 nights' had more word count than 'the last olylmpian' by Rick Riordan which is pretty thick and you're words count almost doubled it!

you really can write.

so good job and good luck.
00 Firefly Light 00 chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
Wow it completes the epilogue of angel's prayer. XD

He finally said "I LOVE YOU" Horrayy, for the world is going to end. Kurapika quit blushing will ya?

I wish the whole family will go to the wedding. And then because of that meta will find out that his parents didn't have a proper wedding. And because it's "unacceptable" according to Meta. They'll make a wedding ceremony. Ok maybe not a serious wedding but a wedding with lot's of chaos and fun hosted by meta with assistance of Fino and Lucian the gathering of friends and spiders XD.