Reviews for Unpunished
BeastRage the Hunter chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
In which Soundwave takes over the world through killing with kindness. I thought this was sweet, and would love to see a detailed version of this kind of story in a different fanfic. :)
Alestrel chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wonderfully satisfying!
marie-bernard chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I love reading this story, it just brightens my day every time. Soundwave's gravitas really carries over from the prequel, but you've still managed to keep it light in tone (after Megatron.)

Favorite part has to be the former Autobots on SW's couch and Jazz's glaring. The first time I read that I couldn't help but think of a contestant on 'The Price is Right' who gets to bid first, but then has to watch everyone else bid a dollar over when they're too close. XD

Beautiful pair of stories - thanks for writing and posting. :)
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Very cute, and you made me laugh. It's interesting to see the ever-loyal Soundwave to do this to Megatron, but... well, Megatron was unable to cope with a world without Autobots fighting back, right? And I like how you wrote this from Soundwave's point of view.
femme4jack chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Wonderful sequel to the previous story, with as much hope as the other one has desolation. I grinned each time SW bought a new pair of Autobots to be a part of his ever growing family.

On the one hand, it felt a little OOC for SW to suddenly turn on Megatron, it is also true that he had subtly been changed by the presence of his human and Autobots slaves over a period of time.

I enjoyed your take on the characters, loved the little detail of so many Autobots bonding at the last minute to keep one another alive. Was heartbroken by the situation Ironhide and Prime were in, though not at all surprised.

The final detail about Mirage (and not having yet come to an agreement with Bumblebee) left me wanting a bit more in terms of detail, but was also tantalizing. Honestly, I really was hoping J&P were going to end up with him. That would be one heck of a trine, but Mirage (doing his chores invisible!) is a lovely idea as well. And oh, that detail, just screamed of the naked maid (but instead the invisible one) and put a ridiculous grin on my face.

And Kudos to Soundwave for never touching those under his power without consent, even though he was surrounded by a culture which did so.

Also must mention how much I like Hook in this, and how he, Ratchet, and First Aid have obviously become close. Being a medic transcends faction - they just want to keep the rest of the slaggers alive.
Autobot Princess Arcee chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
. Just... wow! I read After the Fall and then this one and just... WOW. I don't even have words. It was beautiful and well written and I felt everyone was in-character. Massive super special awesome sparkly kudos to you!
MissMary chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I needed the laugh in the last line, thanks.
kaiiju chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I am not exactly sure how you saw into my head to glimpse what would make me really, really happy... and then wrote it. (Did you steal telepathy mods? perhaps Soundwave's? If so, can I purloin them also?)

Damn, if I had to choose only one favorite line in here(under normal circumstances, I might describe every line as my favorite- why this story has earned that designation.) it would have to be "It took five or six repetitions before Frenzy understood; he grasped the concept, of course, but really, Soundwave thought, the youngling should know by now that Soundwave: immovable object, while Frenzy: only nearly unstoppable force."

mmmm... My complaints/edity OCDnessare limited to two things- I would have liked to see some more explanation about the situation between Soundwave, Mirage, and Bumblebee. Also, when jazz glares, "Jazz glared at the them."

Thanks for writing! I really enjoyed it. Ram-Hi-Five is awarded to you.
yamiishot chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I cackled at the ending. It was just perfect. You have some amazing writing skills, don't ever stop X3
Anodythe chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Wonderful and quite logical too. Thanks for the follow-up!
Gatekat chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
That was adorable in many ways. I love that SW got to be a hero, and why. I think my favorite part has to be his handling of the Twins as slaves.
Peacewish chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Or could also be titled: Soundwave Saves the World. It's always the unexpected heroes, isn't it? Who knew that Soundwave had the power to put his fearsome leader in a coma all this time?

And I simply must say, "insignificant bit of dried vegetative matter which fractured a spinal strut of his particular ill-natured organic freighter" is the best line ever. This was a nice sequel to read, especially since its counterpart was so difficult and dark. Disappointed you didn't end up Soundwave with Jazz, of course, but at least S/J/P got a nice threesome in, and that's something. I think the reality of Soundwave's loyalty to Megatron isn't something you could ordinarily undo with the ease you did in this story, but this story is a one-shot and doesn't pretend to be anything else. In a fairly Zen style you simplify and reduce details, and the result worked. I was very happy to see Jazz and Prowl got their happy ending after all, no matter what.

(And about all the references you cited at the beginning: you know what they say. Stealing from one is plagiarism, stealing from many is research. Research away!)
sablin27 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
There are too many aspects of this story that appeal to me to pick a few specific ones out, but it is very good.
SeekerFreefall chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Ok, make this the second "Decepticons win" story on my re-read list. :D

I have to admit I giggled most of the way through this, once the nastiness of taking care of Megatron was done. Soundwave was pretty darn amazing in this one. He tried his best to undo what harm he had done by making the collars, and I think freeing all the Autobots and making Cybertronian society truly equal kinda made up for it.

I really, really like this story. Thank you for writing and sharing it with all of us.