Reviews for Love of the Four
Limia chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
I have read this stories so many times already... Still loving it!
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
The Leo part...Mm-mmmm...so good.
LeatherLeaf chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
Really enjoyed it! My personal fave is Don. But the more Leo fics I read, the more endearing he becomes. Good read. Thanx again.
RozenMaiden7 chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
great job! love this story!
RozenMaiden7 chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Wat wat! LOVE IT
Lunexa chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Sweet! awesome story!
tmntlover2013 chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
Poodlebrain chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I still have no way of putting what I feel about this story into words. It's, shall we say, interesting.
Poodlebrain chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I'm not entirely sure what to say here. I mean, it's a really good story, but I just don't know how exactly to put into words what I think of it.
Cleopatra Antoinette chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
I liked all 4 of these stories, but I have to wonder- did they stay with the girls? You didn't make that clear. I couldn't tell if they remained lovers, or if they went to just being casual friends or even friends with benefits. I found them all well written and believable (as believable as 4 turtles hooking up can be), but it made me a little sad when I thought that they just had one-night stands.
dondena chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
And now Leo! But the girl was also a virgin! Ouch! But it's definitely a LOT less painful for guys to lose their virginity! The only way for a guy to feel pain losing his or having sex would be, the rare kind, rape. Even women can rape guys! But at least these were none of the sort.

Good job!

I know I could picture Leo and Don being real gentle with girls. Raph, more rough in sex, but gentle in getting going. Mikey, I would think more of too shy to.
dondena chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Now the baby of the bunch has got laid!