Reviews for Love of the Four
hollybunch95 chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
I think these four chapters were fantastic, just love how erotic, romantic and sweet they are. I look forward to reading more of your work.
hollybunch95 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
* blushes* wooooo that was hot and super cute
Limia chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
I have read this stories so many times already... Still loving it!
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
The Leo part...Mm-mmmm...so good.
LeatherLeaf chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
Really enjoyed it! My personal fave is Don. But the more Leo fics I read, the more endearing he becomes. Good read. Thanx again.
RozenMaiden7 chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
great job! love this story!
RozenMaiden7 chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Wat wat! LOVE IT
Lunexa chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Sweet! awesome story!
tmntlover2013 chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
Poodlebrain chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I still have no way of putting what I feel about this story into words. It's, shall we say, interesting.
Poodlebrain chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I'm not entirely sure what to say here. I mean, it's a really good story, but I just don't know how exactly to put into words what I think of it.
Cleopatra Antoinette chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
I liked all 4 of these stories, but I have to wonder- did they stay with the girls? You didn't make that clear. I couldn't tell if they remained lovers, or if they went to just being casual friends or even friends with benefits. I found them all well written and believable (as believable as 4 turtles hooking up can be), but it made me a little sad when I thought that they just had one-night stands.