Reviews for Settling Matters
sxkurajima chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
Aww, this is so cute. Love it.
chihirobaby chapter 1 . 1/30/2019
AHHHHHHHHH so cute
abandonedaccount47 chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
I loved this so much!

I mean, I know why they didn't include a scene like this in the cartoon, but it would've been nice. Thank goodness for fanfic authors! You guys fix everything :)
westallening chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
yay, robstar feels! i'm actually watching trouble in tokyo right now so this story is perfect :)

- chann3l.0rang3
aylathetitan chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I love this! Great job :)
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Your ability to keep them both TOTALLY in character throughout that exchange was a delight to behold.

Star's internal musings were perfect, as were her almost-on-target aphorisms. (Things getting out of palm? Too cute!)

This was a real joy! Your attention to correct grammar and orthography is deeply appreciated.

Okay, I just HAVE to stick this in Favorites!
kittykate17091997 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Aww, this is such a cute story. I'm in love with it. I really engoyed reading it, it was ful of all the little things I like- Robin and all his angst even a bit of Starfire angst wow you're amazing. The romance between these to is always complicated, that's why I love them as a couple, relationships aren't supposed to be easy. They go together so well, I don't understand how people hate them as a couple. Another thing I love is when Robin get all shy and doen't know what to do, he's so cute, I just want to huge him. I'm in total awe of the way you write, such detail, so meaningful... it blows me away and I'd personally like to congratulate you for writing such a beautiful fanfiction. Thank you for taking the time to read my review, hope you enjoy reading my feedback. xoxo :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
LOVE IT! ur awesome!
littlebumgorf chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Since the show timeline ended after the movie I've always wondered how they talked about their new relationship. This was so canon and accurate and realistic and awesome.
DarkRulerKida chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Simply glorious! I find your writing most enjoyable! :D
OwlheadAthena chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
... So totally should've happened on the show :U

What were those creators thinking when they ended the show? Cartoon network? Good god, those idiots! Teen titans is like, WAY better than the crap on TV these days DX

Anyway, i liked this story. A lot. I shall now check out your other work. Toodles! :D
thechat chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Only one word sums it up and that is amazing. I just absolutely adored this one shot, it was great.
cartoonfire chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
awesome! i loved the dialogue between them
Lelila chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Wonderful as usual! I love the way you get inside Starfire's head, and into Robin's through Star's eyes. Keep up the great work!
secretsecrettunnel chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was lovely. A really good example of how their relationship probably would happen if they took it slow. Can't wait for the next part!