Reviews for Escapist
dannisez chapter 20 . 10/25/2016
Thanks for a fantastic read. All great pieces take time and I have loved every word. Thanks again for the journey, it was truly a beautiful story.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/24/2016
Enjoyed your story. Thanks for finishing it!
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 9 . 5/15/2016
You have made Sarah into an annoying little twit.
Nanenna chapter 20 . 4/25/2016
What a poignant ending to a beautiful story. I'm glad I got to read it.
Moon chapter 20 . 1/3/2016
A beautiful, haunting tale that skillfully weaves feylore together to create a work that is both fascinating, magical, and impact. Though a short work, this was no less compelling for its length and managed to convey deep meaning in short, skillful sentences.

This was a very pleasant surprise to find and a wonderful read with very little error (except for the odd spelling error such as us instead of is or of instead of if and so on), and the present perspective gave this an eerie sort of suspense that fit the theme well.
Lynrinth chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
I loved it! Utterly beautiful. I wish you and yours a very Happy New Year.
Jetredgirl chapter 20 . 12/30/2015
This was a beauty of a story...best wishes on whatever you do ahead :)
ribbit5000 chapter 20 . 12/29/2015
Your story is beautiful! And congrats on the books you wrote!
daracorey chapter 19 . 10/2/2015
I like you're story and will continue to read it I think it is well written over all. I just think there was to much of a gap between jereth and the book and get becoming the summer queen, keep up the good work
pupten chapter 19 . 9/26/2015
I am loving this immensely! I can't wait for more!
Nanenna chapter 19 . 8/25/2015
Well, that was certainly dramatic! and what a cliffhanger to leave us on! Do you know how much your frustrate me with that? I'm sure you do. I highly approve even while I'm frustrated.
blumarshin chapter 19 . 8/20/2015
This has been a fantastic story! I hope to read the ending soon :)
ribbit5000 chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
This story is really good, I read it all in one day and I could happily read it again! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nanenna chapter 18 . 7/29/2015
You horrible TEASE!
Nami Swannn chapter 17 . 7/2/2015
Absolutely loving the story! Very nice. : ) Can't wait to read more.