Reviews for Escapist
Nanenna chapter 19 . 8/25
Well, that was certainly dramatic! and what a cliffhanger to leave us on! Do you know how much your frustrate me with that? I'm sure you do. I highly approve even while I'm frustrated.
blumarshin chapter 19 . 8/20
This has been a fantastic story! I hope to read the ending soon :)
ashley2876 chapter 19 . 8/19
This story is really good, I read it all in one day and I could happily read it again! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nanenna chapter 18 . 7/29
You horrible TEASE!
Nami Swannn chapter 17 . 7/2
Absolutely loving the story! Very nice. : ) Can't wait to read more.
scipio96 chapter 17 . 6/8
I just started reading this today and it's so great! :D The whole Summer Queen and Winter King thing actually reminds me of Melissa Marr's Wicked Lovely series because it also has to do with characters from this world becoming somebody else and changing into Fae. I can't wait to read more!
Nanenna chapter 17 . 6/6
Ah yes, the ugly spring thaw. It's usually associated more with the end of winter but it's something that doesn't happen until things start warming up. I suppose Spring just doesn't look that good first thing in the morning. That or Persephone is throwing a fit about leaving her husband behind.

I personally find Florence the Machine makes for good music to read Labyrinth fanfiction by, it might also be good for writing by.
MsSadie chapter 17 . 6/2
Loving it. Gets better and .
MsSadie chapter 17 . 6/2
Loving this, a song that might be fitting is by Robert Maddox from the 80's called Escaltor of Life (I think).
arkynox chapter 17 . 6/2
Saturn by asleep at last, slow at first but the vocals are wonderful. King by Lauren aquilian. Shattered by trading yesterday.

This was a great chapter, it kinda got me thinking of what an endless summer would be. No water, wild fires rageing, no new growth.

Thanks for the quick update.
arkynox chapter 16 . 6/1
This is really woundeful, I hope you keep up with it!
Nanenna chapter 16 . 5/28
Ah Conqueror Queen for a Goblin King... how very fitting. Perhaps it is grim, but they sound more suited to each other than a Summer Queen and Winter King. And suddenly I'm reminded of a fairytale about the daughter of Winter and Spring and how sadly it ends.
Nanenna chapter 15 . 5/26
Oh, good to have this back! I went and looked up the dullahan when Grod first said what he was, what an interesting piece of folk lore! I'm also Grod found Sarah again, she definitely needs all the help she can get.
Dekejis chapter 16 . 5/26
Great story, can't wait till the next chapter!
MsSadie chapter 16 . 5/24
Loved it, keep it coming.