Reviews for Of Knives and Glamour
byakkunmarshmallows chapter 14 . 7/20
oh my goodness this was so good but the ending... ;_; i'm gna hop over to the sequel now and hopefully bel and fran get back together hurrrrr
Chiaki Nanameme chapter 13 . 7/5
no one has reviewed this for a year I hope You read this wow here we go-

THIS FANFICTION IS LIKE THE HIDDEN GEM FOR B26 FANFICTIONS OK IM- words can't even describe how extremely well written I felt this was. I never review on stories (well, barely) BUT YOU NEED TO FEEL MY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW. I AM IN PAIN I MEAN THIS WAS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL. I cannot express my disbelief over how this isn't extremely popular. I'm definitely glad I found this work of art (after getting into KHR extremely late rip) and now I'm off to go read the sequel Thanks for sharing this!

P.S I left and moved onto AO3 (I felt AO3 had better content) but after sadly not finding any B26 on there I reluctantly checked on here aND YOU HAVE RESTORED MY FAITH IN THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE A GIFT wow this was long well ok bye "
DragonMistress-Rose chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
I love you. Ahh jeez I'm suppose to be asleep and yet I'm here obsessing over this fanfic. God your writing is amazing and gave me chills and so many feels ran though me. Very excited to start on the sequel and I will continue to support this! See you next review

incurableinsanity chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
I have to say that I really enjoyed the story. The suspense and the way things played out was just amazing. Nice work :)

Off to read the sequel...
pastelhorror-ura chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
As much as I loved the story, though I absolutely hater Byakuran and Mammon in this, the ending made me a bit disappointed, in a way. I mean, I hope there's a sequel because if there isn't, then the ending kind of ruins the whole story since it isn't clear what happens and the cliff hanger is way too much. I enjoyed the story, but wish that there'll be a sequel.
anyandeveryanime chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
Feather Painter chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Wait so there's going to be a sequel, right? The ending was left off as if there is, but I'm not sure. I really hope so though! This was one of the best KHR fanfics I've ever read...
DullRainbow chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
DUUUUUUUUUDE. TTATT This is, like, the only story centered on shounen-ai/yaoi that made me an emotional rollercoaster. Honestly. One minute, I'm laughing my arse off, the next, I'm bawling my eyes out. Such an unfortunate pair. Just when- Just when they- WAAAAAAAH! WHY? TT_TT Byakuran is just unbelievably low! Mammon too!

This is just the kind of story that once you're done with it, it leaves a deep impression. Like, you stare of at space for a long time, thinking about it. (And, frighteningly, goose-bumps appear.)

Anyways, good job! :D Definitely looking forward to the sequel! :3
LeeSeonJu chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
This fanboy will die if he doesn't get a sequel! D"X
Nyx the Coyote Kit chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
great story so far, though maybe a bit on the cliché side... but there's one tiny detail that caught my attention...
you said Fran met Mukuro at eight, spent a year with him, his parents got killed, spent another year with Mukuro, ran away, joined a gang for three years, ran away some more, then worked in a bar for almost seven years...
now I know I've got a knack for maths, but I think you'll still agree with me that eight plus two, plus three, plus seven, DOESN'T make seventeen-almost-eighteen... it makes twenty. just thought I'd point that out... though I know how hard it is to keep the chronology of events when what you're writing takes a long time... just... yeah... just thought I'd point it out... keep at it, this story's still good
CandyDays chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
This is one of my favorite B26 fanfictions. I really hope you will be able to complete this eventually. :3 Thank you for the hard work.
LaughterGirl chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
wow.. this was quite a chapter... awesome to read :) cannot wait for the what is going to happen next :D
Kaissica chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
This is so sad and frustrating…emotionally. Your writing is really great!
I want the sequel desperately! Please!
I understand how much Bel was hurt, but…well at least Fran is strong.
I believe it's great to end this fiction here. BUT I hope for a happy-ending sequel. Also looking forward to your new story.
KiraK.chan chapter 13 . 1/26/2013

Fran was in a coma for so long! And I knew bel took the blade got tsuna! Waaaahhhh! *sobbing* I know bel feels so many emotions that are sad and stuff but I can't believe he still left Fran! D: and he didn't even remember his voice when he called! Some genius he is! I thought bel's feelings for Fran wouldve been more to stay with him but noooooo...

I felt really sad for lal mirch and colonello even though u only mentioned them for like a second! Cause they are just meant to be togetherrr!

I really hope Fran can fix everything, ESPECIALLY his relationship with bel! Dx I love them too much and if there isn't a sequel with them loving each other, I think I might burst! xOOOOOOOOOO

You're writing is as amazing as always and I cannot wait for your next masterpiece! ;D love you
PaperChild chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Glad you updated ! :D Though I'm not sure I understand, have you stopped writing this fic ? Because that'd be a shame :(
Well anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your works in the future ! ;D