Reviews for Falling Rain
Fai's smile chapter 2 . 3/7
Well, this is interesting. I just hope Harry will insist on being Edmund.
Arlewena chapter 2 . 2/17
I like Peter/Edmund... but not sure about other pairing ideas- I have no problem with most pairings, slash or no. Looking forward to where this is going
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
'Once upon a time, his name was Harry Potter.' Ohohoh... Interesting story Zeze-san! :D Loved it! And I hope you continue it! There's just something here that intrigues me and appeals to me... and others as well... ;)
iafaS chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
It's rather intriguing, captures my interest. If this story does get continued, I'll be waiting for the next chapter then.
Starlight Pheonix chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I DO NOT like it because I LOVE it! Please update asap! Please! I'm begging! Thanks a million!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Fantastic! i LOVE it! i cant wait to read more! thank you so much for writing this story and sharing it here. if you wish to continue this story i will definatly read it! either way i wish you good luck and no writers block in this and all of your future writings. good luck!
MissVenusVixen chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
mmhuum
Lightningwolf325 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I, personally, would love to see this continued. It's a very intriguing concept, and I have nearly written something close (just reversed, with Harry being a Pevensie by birth the adopted). It is very unique and overall well written. I really hope you write more.
Loza101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
hey do me a favour? HURRY UP AND POST ANOTHER CHAPTER!
alainn belle chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
i think that it is an interesting idea and id like to see where it goes! please keep it going.
Messed.Up.In.Potions.Yesterday chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Interesting and unique from the other cross-overs. I'm intrigued :) Please update soon.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Ooh cool idea. Hope you continue it! XD
Kayla 44 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This looks interesting. Please don't leave it here, I want to know what happens next. Please continue.
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I really like this story. I can't wait to see what happens next!

BlackRose