Reviews for Falling Rain
lisexdi.pri chapter 2 . 6/20
Peter/Edmund .
Edmin .FemEdmund. Pevensie chapter 2 . 5/17
Poor Ed... Oh i just thought the other three must be going crazy wondering where he is.
Cowpog-GreenBean chapter 2 . 5/5
This sounds like it could be really interesting and I'd really like to read more of it! And I'd like it to be Peter/Edmund!
WhiteWolfShadowPanther chapter 2 . 2/15
I'd love to have peter/edmund in falling rain! Not brotherly thanks!
Alatar Maia chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
pleeeeease update soon! I must have more!
A-Fighterlady chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Cool!
Fragile Wishes chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I have never read a Peter and Edmond slash but I will keep an open mind. Interesting beginning. I want to see what he does with the power as he was used to being treated as a king. He knows how to fight battles. How to inspire people.
Xx.Hanatamago chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
this is a really good idea! i hope you expand the story and keep updating! is sirius free in this story? either way, please keep writing!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
i'm fine with you're pairing.
loving this story. so much. you have no idea. i had no idea until i started reading this, but i needed it in my life. :)
i hope to read more soon!
Dedicated4reading chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Peter/Edmund! Update soon please...
Fai's smile chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Well, this is interesting. I just hope Harry will insist on being Edmund.
Arlewena chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
I like Peter/Edmund... but not sure about other pairing ideas- I have no problem with most pairings, slash or no. Looking forward to where this is going
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
'Once upon a time, his name was Harry Potter.' Ohohoh... Interesting story Zeze-san! :D Loved it! And I hope you continue it! There's just something here that intrigues me and appeals to me... and others as well... ;)
iafaS chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
It's rather intriguing, captures my interest. If this story does get continued, I'll be waiting for the next chapter then.
Starlight Pheonix chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I DO NOT like it because I LOVE it! Please update asap! Please! I'm begging! Thanks a million!