Reviews for Falling Rain
FanficLover577 chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
I would absoultely LOVE it if this story could continue.

AS for slash pairings, maybe Edmund/Caspian.
Bronkwin2 chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
I love the paring and what I've read of this story so far
lisexdi.pri chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
Peter/Edmund .
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Poor Ed... Oh i just thought the other three must be going crazy wondering where he is.
Cowpog-GreenBean chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
This sounds like it could be really interesting and I'd really like to read more of it! And I'd like it to be Peter/Edmund!
WhiteWolfShadowPanther chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
I'd love to have peter/edmund in falling rain! Not brotherly thanks!
Alatar Maia chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
pleeeeease update soon! I must have more!
Little Doctor chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Cool!
Mercy Of Baal chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I have never read a Peter and Edmond slash but I will keep an open mind. Interesting beginning. I want to see what he does with the power as he was used to being treated as a king. He knows how to fight battles. How to inspire people.
FallingMack chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
this is a really good idea! i hope you expand the story and keep updating! is sirius free in this story? either way, please keep writing!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
i'm fine with you're pairing.
loving this story. so much. you have no idea. i had no idea until i started reading this, but i needed it in my life. :)
i hope to read more soon!
Dedicated4reading chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Peter/Edmund! Update soon please...
Fai's smile chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Well, this is interesting. I just hope Harry will insist on being Edmund.
Arlewena chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
I like Peter/Edmund... but not sure about other pairing ideas- I have no problem with most pairings, slash or no. Looking forward to where this is going
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
'Once upon a time, his name was Harry Potter.' Ohohoh... Interesting story Zeze-san! :D Loved it! And I hope you continue it! There's just something here that intrigues me and appeals to me... and others as well... ;)