Reviews for A Somewhat Starry Night
Puggle chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
Gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.
mugglemom08 chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Absolutely fabulous.
Doni chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
What a lovely story. Great work with the characterizations and changing nature of their relationship.
AnonymusDragon chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
This /cannot/ be complete! it was far to good to end so quickly! Not to mention you only did the first two episodes and what would be the beginning of the third, you must do all six! 0_0 Lmao you are a wonderful writer and i love this story and what i have gotten the chance to read of your others. Please keep writing.
emma de los nardos chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
I really loved this whole exchange:

"I can be this, but you have to let me," John whispers, lips brushing against Sherlock's skin.

"It's too late to grant permission," he says shakily. "You already are."

John pulls his head back and looks Sherlock in the eyes. "Then why wouldn't you let me touch you?"

"I didn't know how to process what you wanted from me. If it was just a casual encounter, when I was ready for it, I could handle it. Letting you instigate – it felt like surrender."

John thinks for a moment. "It is, sometimes. But that's the way of it, you know."

"I'm learning," Sherlock says.

*****

Wow! It explained so well why Sherlock would pull back from John's touch even though he was the one initiating sex at other times. Sherlock's mix of vulnerability and sensuality is amazingly erotic.

And I loved how you fit everything so perfectly into canon, even John's relationship with Sarah. Not to mention all of the artistic and literary references. Well done!

Emma
Roxy Blade chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
You know, I've read all of your stories so many times I've actually lost count! You are by far my favourite author and this is easily my favourite story!

Keep up the good work!
Jodi2011 chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Hot and passionate and perfect. Thanks you :)
lolathimble chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Happiness is my name right now, because of this fic. Thank you :)
Lumoa chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
That was so sexy and great! You really made the entire relationship fit in with the series itself and I really love how well you wrote the characters!
farawisa chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
awwww, such a beautiful end to an amazing story. loved it. thanks for sharing!
BekTehGreat chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
I now have the warm fuzzies. So wanted this and So happy it was delivered.

just... I'm just gonna go along on my wave of warm feelings.

the perfect amount of detail about the show and.. again with the chapter titles.

Love.
farawisa chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
nice one. loved it. go on soon, please!
BekTehGreat chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I love the way the story is progressing in general and I don't think there's anything I can add other than my great anticipation for the next chapter.

but I gotta add, the way you're working this story into the plot and the thought you're putting into the chapter names. that's impressive.

I'm excited for the next chappy )
LuffyMarra chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Interesting story. Keep going.
Lolita-mist chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Sherlock, you colossal idiot! No, really, I am so disappointed right now that if anything else you can do to make it worse is bite John's effort again!

lol, great addition to the story!