Reviews for Canon Keepers: Suspian Eviction in Aslan's Country
Mystic Lover of the fairytale chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
I hate Suspian stories this was funny , I didn't mind that Caspian didn't look the way he did in the books I could live with that,but I really wish there hadn't been a kiss because that just paved the way for so many annoying Suspian stories .
servant123 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Love Puddleglum! Great job showing his true character in here :)
Lucille Brown chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
I love this story! A great parody.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
I love cannon-keepers stories!

-Dyslexic Nerd
HEW chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
According to Jim Henson, the three ways to get out of a scene are to eat something, blow something up or throw penguins in the air. But a group hug works too! :) And your Puddleglum was quite good btw (that's by-the-way)! ;)
HEW chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
No good? Are you crazy! I am laughing my head off! And a high five for the "Mary Sue" reference! :)
Eavis chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
*Snicker* "He knew from experience that the foul smell grew stronger if you opened your mouth". Oh, that is /rich/. And the mention of King Caspian the Seafarer's /epic/ story solidifies this story's awesomosity. Can't wait for more!

Rachel-is-a-Jedi chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
I love this, it's so funny! I love how you've written this, and your characters are so cool! I look forward to reading more! :)

Rachel
Eavis chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
:D I love the bit about embracing in full armor being uncomfortable. Because, you know, well, it /is/.

Eavis chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
:D Yes! I love 'Sue bashing with a passion almost as great as my passion for Narnia. Which is great. :)