Reviews for My Pet Butterfly
Moonshine chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Woah. This is epic. Kinda confusing but totally AWESOME
anon chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
PLEASE DO ;u; I thought I was the only person in the world to ship Kei and Mio... I feel so weird that whenever I visit this site, I search for KeiMiku or MioItsuki fanfics instead because KeiMio isn't even a legit OTP here ;~; but don't you think Kei and Mio would make a cute couple? lol ok I know it'd be very awkward for someone to date her own uncle but you can write anything you want here (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ~unleash your imagination~

lmao ok keep up the good work~

~*~*incest ftw*~*~
Saberzoro chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
Thx for clearing that up nFTn love this story can't wait to read more!
anon chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
Is it wrong that I want this Mio and Kei to have an affair...? ~*~*Incest ftw*~*~

love your ff btw! :D
The Hagire Files chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
Sidechapter? Woo! I read this over my PSP last night, actually, since I got the alert in my email inbox. Since the mobile version of likes to be stupid, I couldn't log in so I didn't leave a review..

But now I am!

It's good filler for between chapters, showing things from Mio's perspective again, this time with her mother.

Poor Kei. D:

But they'll work it out, I think.
not here anymore 83 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Oh gosh this is adorible lol 3

So far I've read the first chapter and I love it. Mayu's thoughts made me laugh and the interaction between her and Mio is very belivable. Very cute..very funny. Its good to see a more lighthearted FF story.

Wonderful job! Can't wait to finish reading it! :D
tiachii chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
i like how it's about butterflies
Saberzoro chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
yikes! That wasn't the brightest idea Kei...n_n; lol nice chapter the new characters are from Mask of the Lunar Eclispes right? Loved the apperance of a ghost and a Camera Obscura. In the next chapter I think it might be a good idea for Kei, or Mio to question them on the camera and/or Madoka. I'm sure if that happend they all have a begillion questions, but it's up to your preference on the next chapter. Keep up the good work I'm looking forward to the next one! nwn
The Hagire Files chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Great chapter, BubbleGum! Misaki and her smartassness in public..

And Mio giving Mayu a flirtatious smile in the store...genius!

So Kei's kisses have the power to turn ordinary human beings into ghosts? That is quite a gift.

I'll be lookin' forward to the next one~.
FFFFFreak chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Kei's so adorable in this fic!

And Mayu turning sarcastic to Miio is really funny!

can't wait for the next chapter _
The Hagire Files chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Oh, Lordy. This made me laugh so much.

I love the sarcastic exchanges between the Amakuras. It turns that heartwrencher of an ending into something a bit more...happy? Despite Mayu getting just one week to live (jeez, no wonder the demons at the bottom of the abyss in the village are never satisfied...), which adds in how pseudo-happy endings are not always...happy. Much less pseudo.

Keep up the great work with the story. I'll be lookin' forward to the next chapter now. O3O
Anonymous3 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Heey, I'm a BIIIGG fan of yours, winkwink(;

aha. So G, I reaaallly liked this story.

Nice plotline, was kinda confused in the beginning,

BUT I GOT YOU3, ahaha.

Not that I'm suprised, you've always been an excellent writer.

Keep writing, finish the THIRD CHAPTER ! sxfsddgfhhjhu

Your Secret Admirer, hurhurhur.

scary survior chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
OMG! This is good. Mio keeping Mayu and poor Uncle Kei! Can't wait for more!