Reviews for A Ring For Your Finger
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 1/17
Really beautiful. Love it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I loved this one as much as the second one, which I read first! It's so awesome!
lovelymokona chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
That's just lovely. I can't stop smiling when Charles unwraping his gifts from the boys.

But, one question though, how on Earth could Erik know when Charles is reaching out his mind and call for him if the damn helmet is still on his head most/all of the time?

Anyway, nice job!
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Fucking adorabible.
thetimesurfer chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Wow! I really enjoyed this, which is surprising because these kinds of stories usually aren't my type. You're definitely talented. Keep writing!
jak09 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I do believe Erik's middle name is Magnus.

But I could be mistaken. XD
MoonyDanny chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Hello, flowermasters!

Aw, this was just... very bittersweet! Poor Charles! Luckyly he has Hank to help him. And Sean and Alex too.

I loved it! I supposed the big M stood for Magneto. :)
niver chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Very bittersweet, lovely job.
Wolfsaint chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
I have already reviewed but I feel that it was not adequat the first time and I wish to review again. Soooooo...I will. :)

Your story is beautifully done and I am inspired by your courage. Most all other writers would not dare to write about so intimate a friendship and desperate a need even though it's a simple truth. Parapalegics (pardon my spelling)are in a bad place because they can't do the things they used to without help. Many would see Charles dependence on Hank as vulgar and most writers would write it that way, but yours is classily done and my heart breaks for this man because of your writing. Charles is very well portrayed as a strong but silently grieving individual who doesn't let his inner turmoil get in the way of his duty or his relationships with the boys. Erik's letter was also lovely and heart wrenching.

I honestly can't give you enough praise. You have to be one of my all time favorite writers and I applaud you to no end. I am inspired by your work and I would be honored if perhaps you would agree to work with me on something. Maybe some of that tremendous talent will rub off on me eh? :)

Beautiful, beautiful and keep doing what you do! :)

Wolfsaint.
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
yaaaay

my first Erik/Charles!

Love the pair!

Must be because of the actors that done an extremelly good job!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
awww just aww i loved it
ForbiddenFox chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Aww. This was so terribly cute, yet tinged with a bit of melancholy. I really enjoyed it. It felt very real, very true to character, and very well-written.

Charles's trials with learning to cope with his paraplegia was a bit difficult and sad to read, but I think that was the point, and it really made me feel how this rather 'mundane' (compared to the long history of X-Men-related trials) occurrence is in fact so life-altering for him (just talking about having to make the doors wider and all of the other renovations made it so tangible). I've been working my way though a lot of First Class fics since I saw the movie, but only a handful have really paid this kind of attention to just how difficult all of this is for Charles.

I really liked Erik's letter, too. It sounded exactly like something he would write, with an attempt at sentimentality for the occasion, but unable to reign back his slightly blunt tone.

Over all, I enjoyed this, and if you do make a kind of series out of it, I will very gladly read them. :)
Romanec chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Very touching. I loved this very much! :)
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
hahaha, i figured the big M was for "Magneto." :'D

you get bonus points for the ise of the word "dapper" near the end there to describe the tie. XD

...aw, a ring. and no, of course i'm not thinking of an engagement ring' why would i think that? ;P

anyway, i really enjoyed this, especially all of the hank/Charles friendship. so cute!

and Erik's letter. aww. best part. C:
EllaCrain chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I was so happy when I read it was a ring 3 SO ADORABLE. I do hope you turn it into a series :)