Reviews for A Ring For Your Finger
LeknaWorshipper chapter 2 . 6/16
ahhhh! I read a watch for your time b4 this and when reading this i thought, why does the letter sound so similar? and the roman numerals on the watch and ring and stuff, then i realised SAME AUTHOR why didnt i realise before?
avatarinuyasha chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
This was really cute! I dont like the idea of Erik, wanting Charles leaving his dream. I prefer the other way around, but I still love this fanfic anyway!
hobbitkisses chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
This is amazing! I'm dying, oh the cuteness. Thank you for a piece of truly outstanding work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
*ehem*
THEY'RE ENGAGED!
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Really beautiful. Love it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I loved this one as much as the second one, which I read first! It's so awesome!
lovelymokona chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
That's just lovely. I can't stop smiling when Charles unwraping his gifts from the boys.

But, one question though, how on Earth could Erik know when Charles is reaching out his mind and call for him if the damn helmet is still on his head most/all of the time?

Anyway, nice job!
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Fucking adorabible.
thetimesurfer chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Wow! I really enjoyed this, which is surprising because these kinds of stories usually aren't my type. You're definitely talented. Keep writing!
jak09 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I do believe Erik's middle name is Magnus.

But I could be mistaken. XD
MoonyDanny chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Hello, flowermasters!

Aw, this was just... very bittersweet! Poor Charles! Luckyly he has Hank to help him. And Sean and Alex too.

I loved it! I supposed the big M stood for Magneto. :)
niver chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Very bittersweet, lovely job.
Wolfsaint chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
I have already reviewed but I feel that it was not adequat the first time and I wish to review again. Soooooo...I will. :)

Your story is beautifully done and I am inspired by your courage. Most all other writers would not dare to write about so intimate a friendship and desperate a need even though it's a simple truth. Parapalegics (pardon my spelling)are in a bad place because they can't do the things they used to without help. Many would see Charles dependence on Hank as vulgar and most writers would write it that way, but yours is classily done and my heart breaks for this man because of your writing. Charles is very well portrayed as a strong but silently grieving individual who doesn't let his inner turmoil get in the way of his duty or his relationships with the boys. Erik's letter was also lovely and heart wrenching.

I honestly can't give you enough praise. You have to be one of my all time favorite writers and I applaud you to no end. I am inspired by your work and I would be honored if perhaps you would agree to work with me on something. Maybe some of that tremendous talent will rub off on me eh? :)

Beautiful, beautiful and keep doing what you do! :)

Wolfsaint.
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
yaaaay~

my first Erik/Charles!

Love the pair!

Must be because of the actors that done an extremelly good job!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
awww just aww i loved it