Reviews for A Ring For Your Finger
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
hahaha, i figured the big M was for "Magneto." :'D

you get bonus points for the ise of the word "dapper" near the end there to describe the tie. XD

...aw, a ring. and no, of course i'm not thinking of an engagement ring' why would i think that? ;P

anyway, i really enjoyed this, especially all of the hank/Charles friendship. so cute!

and Erik's letter. aww. best part. C:
EllaCrain chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I was so happy when I read it was a ring 3 SO ADORABLE. I do hope you turn it into a series :)
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
It was fascinating how you wrote the aftermath of Charles' paralysis. It's hard to grasp how radically someone has to change when they lose that much body function, and I didn't get the sense of that loss from the film. Seeing him frustrated by the loss of his independence was very saddening.
Red Stockings chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Aw this is such a sad story. Poor Charles thinking of all he's lost. At least he can be sure Erik hasn't forgotten him. Some excellent insights into his drastically altered life. Well done.
butterfliesinspring chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
this was a really good story i enjoyed it a lot it would be awesome if some sort of series came out of this great job!
99999Abandoned-Account99999 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
The last part where Sean, Hank, and Alex were giving him his presents made me laugh so much! I love Sean's present the most, but I also love Erik's present. I feel so sorry for poor Charles earlier in the chapter, because he keeps thinking about how he's crippled and can't do a lot of things. Please update as quickly as you can, and thank you for writing this story!
Ms. Unusual-in-Groovy-Ways chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
The story was to die for! Amazingly written, funny, and perfectly fluffy with cuteness. Everything was terrific and dazzling. Bravo.

P.S. I understood what M meant the entire time.
Aellepi chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Whoa! Have to say, you got Erik right. I mean, even though he was only here in the presence of a letter, you got the gist of him right, in my opinion. I've read many fics where Erik is just... too emotional for Erik. No, he is kinda emotional as a person too, but then he's not... It's hard, but you did it! :D

It was nice to read of the difficulties Charles would have with the chair (other than only the need for an elevator, for a change). Gave it an element of realness. And all that family feeling that those four had. The cake was fun too! :)

Good read, enjoyed it VERY much!
Wolfsaint chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is good. I really like your style and the idea for the story is neat. Keep it up!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2