Reviews for City Hunter
itisfinished12062015 chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, CONTINUE! This story Is so amazingly perfect it's crazy! I'm freaking out right now! Sooooooo happy! XD
Namikaze541 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Oooh I loved this show and your Naruto one is just as good mabey better than the real show. I love how you kept the characters personalities to the best of your abilities it really fits and Kakashi is a bit ooc but thats to be expected since he lost people close to him and was betrayed by them witha constant reminder of all that happened and what he did to Kushina. Kakashi isn't bad just his characters a little darker more ruthless but I like it. It resembles the original character in City Hunter but I can't remember his name. Anyway loooove it!
koshimaru chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
please update soon
The Leaf 180 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
guns? swimmingg? knives? i highly doubt the yellow flash would die so easily. and don't you think sarutobi would be a litte sharper than to let a kid put a knife to his throat? he's the hokage after all, he's supposed to be the strongest. and wasnt zabuza a rouge by now?

its a interesting storyline, but there are a lot of holes.
Kuu chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
What's gonna happen now? XD
Isaka Bergenev chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I was shocked at the title at first, I mean Im a korean and I love city hunter very much. I never expected someone to use the Kdrama for Naruto fiction. Anyway it's very well-written and has a lot of potential. I wonder what roles would Naru characters take. keep up your good writing, though I'm not gonna read this anymore for I don't like Kakashi's role here. Anyway excellent fiction and enjoy your writing.
zalcale43 chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
New chapter please!
Hiddeninchocolate chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
You just inspired me to watch the drama now and I am hooked. It's a really good series! I like the main character. :-]
Akemi chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Like where this is going!
Prescripto13 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Very cool, P. I enjoyed reading it!
miadlmr142 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
OMG! Just finished reading all this and omigoshamazing! I've never read a City Hunter/Naruto crossover before and I think this is really well done!

There were a few grammar errors here and there but I think this is really good quality writing. I hope you don't make Kakashi like his crazy counterpart in the drama though... I really 3 Kakashi! :D
miadlmr142 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I like this story so far!
kleo.king00 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Another chapter! :D

A well done work as usual.
Valkyrie Vamp chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Naruto is not going to take the truth well, is he?