Reviews for Clean Slate
mara lena chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
that one was a bit different (read previously only your darker helen/john stories).
i guess, it helped me making peace with out of the blue. i found it quite painful to watch as helen was so broken and she stated that she married a man she hated. i mean i know that they have this love/hate relationship but to hear her say that she hates him was different. especially with into the black and tempus following, i felt she only hated him in the end. your story was much more hopeful than my gloomy mind. so, thank you for helping me seeing the lighter side of it and being able to enjoy the episode :)
LucyMagnus chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wow, another great story. I liked the episode Out of blue. Finally John looked there really good. :-) I liked your begining with the whole pszchological thing. I could see different Magnus and it fit really good to the episode. It's nice to see another side of Helen. She didn't look so strong as she usually do. She was fragile, vunerable and I kinda like that.

And John? Well, I would be able to talk about him for long time. At least this time he came to his sences. :-) He finally admited that he couldn't live without her. Nobody can leave Helen Magnus. She is too perfect to be left behind. Well, of course she has her mistakes but who doesn't? :-) Aw, now I sound too philosophical. :-)

I just simply want to say I enjoyed your story You write in way I'm able to identify myself with the main character. To be honest, you're the first fanfic writer who managed to do it to me. Thank you for it.
C0bwebb chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
WOW! Excellent fic! Very steamy! Poor Helen! Loved it!

Cobweb
Sonea27 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I *sniff* I don't *sniff* I don't know what to say! You made me cry so hard. Not only at the end but when John finds Helen with an overdose diazepam. I still have ghostbumps everywhere and somehow can't stop myself from being depressed and sad, very sad. I think I'm going to watch this episode again : Sorry, but I can't bring myself to smile right now...Thank you so much!
Adria626 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
The ending made me cry. It was so unexpected, I had to read it a few times to see that it really was true.

You've written a great story, so full of detail that's full to the brim with love, uncertainty, and one of the best awareness/catching of the mood of this episode that I've ever read.

Thank you so much for writing this. It is truly a remarkable story, though very, very, very heartbreaking.

I'd ask you to fix my heart, but I think it'll be broken forever.

Again, thank you.

Adria ;)

P.S. Am extremely jealous of how great a talented writer you are. Any tips for future fics?

With adoration...Adria ;)
Therewascake chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I absolutely prefer your version of 'Out of the Blue'.

Even thought I was sad at the end that she had to wake up. xD

But the idea was really cool and I really liked the way you wrote Helen and expressed her feeling.

And I didn't catch your references at all .
Thyqua chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Loved this...so well written and so great with the characters...somehow in character despite the fact that they're barely in character in that episode (at least we finally got to see some good Magnus scenes ;-) ) Great ending too...! ...xx
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Eeek would love a continuation of this? :D
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Hi there,

*Waves to you happily as I lick a sucker*

Finally feeling human here again, it's a WONDERFUL feeling...LOL, well most days anyways. *Winks*

I loved this, you did a FANTASTIC job so as a reward...*Holds out a sucker and a balloon* It's a fresh one, I didn't lick it promise.

Thanks again and huggles,
TalitaF chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Amazing as always! Also...it was rough going from Hotness to ice cold in just a few lines! I agree with u that Helen is starting to give in under the weight of all the responsibility.
Steff chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Beautiful, yet so sad. Loved it.
SanctuaryGurl22 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Once again awesome job! I was hooked from the beginning to end! Wow it made me feel as if i was really there experiencing then same thing Helen was ( I Wish) :)
EmengeeCupcake chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Wow. This is pure awesomeness! I felt really bad for Helen at the end but I think it needs to be that way. You did a wonderful job.