Reviews for Between the Lines
chism chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
love it, lisanna deserves some loving
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
;-; LISANNA! That was so sad! At the same time it made me happy because NaLu all the way! But yeah...very sad.
TroppoFavolosoPerVoi chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
this. this is just. LOVE.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
awwwww, i like how u dont make lissana evil
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Why can't Lisanna just be happy. She fucking deserves it! :..(
Great job. Good work making Lucy likeable!
Mimi145 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
:')
asnlcdsbaj chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I wish Lisanna would find a man. She doesn't deserve everything that happened to her. She deserves so much more. When she came back, it was like the only people who really cared were Elfman and Mirajane. It was kind of frustrating to see the lack of respect. It seemed as if the guild had already gotten over her and didn't care anymore. Some people didn't even know her.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Good one shot.
The Fox and Hen chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I really hate the whole Nali Nalu war. I wish that Lisanna could find someone who really loves her. It makes me sad.
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
ahh, i needed the fluff
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
You really make me feel for Lisanna in your stories with her viewing Natsu and Lucy. It's both heartbreaking yet the shipper in me is pleased by the outcome. I love this side you bring out of her because it's so hard to write from the outsider's view with the amount of intimacy you have Lisanna portray. Bravo. Really.
bookie88 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I love this Lissana! She's not petty, envious, or bitchy others portray her to be in their stories. This is more like the Lissana we all love and somehow reminds me of her smiling when Lucy fell on Natsu during the wedding dress debacle (mira vs jenny episode).
ambivia chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This would make me cry for Lisanna.
I really love her as a character - I feel that this is so in-character, so very possible and close to the cannon that it just slips into what I consider to be her character.

I wonder how you managed to write such a bitter(sweet) thing and keep it so... realistic. I don't think I could do that - it would hurt too much.
Tawny chapter 1 . 7/25/2013