Reviews for Tequila Mockingbird
UnLike Us chapter 10 . 2/5/2016
Hi there, New reader here, Just wanted to drop a comment saying I enjoyed you're story.
alex chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
what the fu.k. sephorothi would never do that i mean do not get me wrong it was a good story but vincient and sephorothi were totaly out of charcter (stil liked it) but besides that it was good (sephorothis charcter is wanting to destroy everything whil vincients is dark yet also like a savieor) write onother one
My-Sanity-Went-B00m chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
HOLYMOTHEROFVINCENT! It's going to be a YuffiexVincentXSephy ain't it? Don't tell me I'm gonna go read it right now! YAY FOR NON-EVIL SEPHY-CHAN!

You just gotta love a man with weird hair and a dark past. Preferably semi-crazy too. Heck, I just described Vince, Sephy and CLOUD to boot! Ah, the smex. Now if only I could convince them to take their shirts off...
Sakura Yuki chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
that was a really cute story! are you going to do a sequel or do you already have one up cause if you do i would really like to read it.
Guys-N-Dolls chapter 8 . 2/19/2007
aw! this is making me like sephy even more than i already did! yayness!
Guys-N-Dolls chapter 7 . 2/19/2007
heck yes, i like sephy! hes my buddy! and he helped yuffie in his own little way! yay sephy!
Alexxi Amazing chapter 10 . 10/5/2006
Beautiful! _
BlazingxSoul chapter 10 . 1/23/2006
Aw! I liked it! And you promised a sequel with a love triangle... man, you just made my DAY! lmao _
Anonymous chapter 7 . 12/11/2005
Actually, at the time that FF7 took place, Vincent would have been almost 60 years old... 57 to be exact (he was 27 when shot, then slept in the coffin for 30 years until Cloud and the gang found him). Not 48. Nice math.
Rag Daz the Spaz Kat chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I enjoyed this as much as Cracka Cracka Boom so far! That fic was beyond excruciatingly hilarious, and this one cracked me up numerous times. :)

Totally time to send my best friend to read this!

Keep up the great work!

-Raggle
keonali chapter 10 . 6/27/2005
okie dokie, my last review on this story. IT WAS WONDERFUL! _ Vincent and Yiffie remind me of me and my bf. .
keonali chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
Yep, a lot of people hate Lucretia, counting me. That stupid son of a * stupid * leaving sexy Vincent all alone for with a crazed scientist that was super ugly, ARGH! If she was real i would kill her! I'd torture her! Needles in eyes, papercuts between fingers and toes, sticking a frikin KNIFE UP HER VAGINA!...I despise her. I hope she dies again. Painfully. Anwayz, i love your story! It's great! Now i will read read read!_ I want a Vincent too! WONDERFUL STORY!_ I love Yuffentine's!

& I hate Lucretia.(understatement)

-Kelli
A fire Inside Girl chapter 5 . 10/27/2004
GOSH

i hate lucrecia death to her

*kill lucrecia*

why do she f*ing exist

always breakling whats between vinny and yuffie

je la deteste
A fire Inside Girl chapter 2 . 10/27/2004
YEAH IM THE 100 REVIEW

*dance*

Great story I juste love yuffentine *_*

so much that me too I write some..

but in french ;;

well woww I juste love How vinny is different

Vinny and Yuff are the BEST

*hug vinny and yuffie*

bye bye ;)
AnonymousKitsune chapter 10 . 7/21/2004
One word: WOW! That is SO totally AWESOME! You're a REALLY REALLY REALLY good author! Keep it up!

~*~ #1 bakka ningen onna (currently at her dad's house because its his turn to keep me) AnonymousKitsune ~*~