Reviews for Act Nice and Gentle
Awesome story.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
Love your story.
Nee339 chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
So far, your story has been entertaining. I thought I'd drop you a review because of one small mistake in the timeline I noticed. You see, according to the television show, after being unable to find Merle on the roof and after giving away so many guns to the people protecting the old folks in the middle of the city, Rick and Co. decide to run back to camp after noticing that Merle has stolen the van. (Lets not talk about one of the show's glaring plot holes, where the four characters were in a city full of cars and no one thought to use one for faster transportation.) While they are running, it gets dark and and the camp has its fish fry and Amy gets up to pee, this is where the zombies attack.

Now, in your story, Glen, Daryl, and your OC have access to the Jeep, but Rick and T-Dog should have found their van missing and would have been forced to run back to camp, that is, if you where keeping with most of the TV show's timeline. So, that means, when arriving at camp, your OC would not have been able to tell Rick that Daryl had pulled out the arrow.

That's all from me. I'm going to read chapter 4 now.
anwoaf chapter 16 . 10/25/2013
so my main problem with this story is there doesn't seem to be a real plot... not that I have a problem with fanfiction without plot but when you do that you have to make up for it in one of two things: smut or fluff. if you say that the plot time is the same as the walking dead... I gotta tell ya not a great move.
Just A Lurker chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Wow... this is amazing! Simply you're style of writing is enough to draw me in, a skill I wish I had, and one the majority of the stories I've read on here seem to lack. You just effortlessly supply details and write beyond the level of an eighth grader. Truly, you're talented (and can actually use proper grammar). I hope you write more (hopefully about Daryl) in the future and continue to share it on here! :)
dreamerj12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I like the first chapter. It's has good humor in it.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
LOVING this story! I know you wrote it a long time ago so I won't barrage your email inbox with reviews every chapter, but this is GREAT.
hi chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
You know reading the summery I would have thought the shooting would go the other way around... An interesting suprise. Looking forward to seeing where it goes. Thanks for writing!
actressen chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Love the Zombieland reference here!
ladydread81 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Recently became a "Walking Dead" fan...first fanfic on that show I'm reading. I love Daryl, so what better way to start? :-)
gin chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
First, I want to commend you on your grammar and spelling and lack of typos. I'm pretty new to the site and have been... less than impressed with the mistakes in some of these. Don't get me wrong, the few that I've read so far have been great stories, they just needed some editing. Really, it just makes it that much better of a read! Also your writing style overall deserves some merit in itself. I'm really loving this story so far. I'm sad to see it's only 17 chapters, but I'll check out some of your other pieces for sure! Anyways, your story so far is great and your writing is refreshingly impressive. :)
The-handprint-onthe-window chapter 17 . 2/20/2013
that was such a good story! omg thats was just...*drowning in feels*
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
Loved this story so much!
Nmbr1Fanilow chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
Your author's notes are hilarious.
Nmbr1Fanilow chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
I like to think I have pretty selective taste in fanfic and I'm really enjoying this so far. Though, I gotta say, I do kinda wish that Rebecca's reason for standing up for Carol was because it's the right thing to do and not necessarily because she's a victim o the same, but I do understand that it helps to move the story along and bonds Daryl to her. That's not a criticism of you or your writing so much, just what I see in fanfic in general. I'm excited to see what's to come.