Reviews for Light
dramionelove chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
that was wayy too beautiful and bittersweet :")
helia chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
this is a review, therefore love, and i loved your story and that's all i can say
Alexa chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
asdfghjklyxcvbnm
SkyeElf chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Hey

This was a nice one-shot. I liked Narcissa's thoughts. And the ending was nice.

SE
PanonLove chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh, wow. My eyes actually watered at this. Incredible. Love, indeed :)
Av3322 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
That was lovely! I love it. Awesome job and it was so sweet.
braceface freak chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Ahhh! That was great!

I think you caught the characters perfectly.
Shiori Kurosawa chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I really enjoyed reading it :3 It shows the depth of their love and the pain Narcissa had when Lucius was away. Definitely a great story.
PeaKay chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It really shows the more vulnerable side of Narcissa and the Malfoys in general while balancing it with the romance between Narcissa and Lucius. It was interesting to see through her eyes and know her thoughts and feelings. Great job!
MarciaRebafan chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
*dries a few tears* So beautiful. It's hard to find good fics about Lucius and Narcissa, and this was certainly one of the best I've ever read. It made me fall in love with the pairing all over again, so thank you for sharing this with us! :)
glitterpinkvampire chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
awww
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
So cute and irresistibly adorable ! lOVED IT!
malfoyforever chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Awesome! I adore Lucius/Narcissa, and you captured them perfectly! That's pretty rare. I love the line "He laughs in a way that might have been a sob were he any other man".

Great job! :)
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I love it:D update for me!
Rickashay chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Can I just say...awww! This was so sweet and I hoped for something like this when I went looking. Well-written and it was so sweet! Loved it!