Reviews for playing cupid
Bork chapter 1 . 7/12
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Dakuro the Brother? I thought not. It’s not a story the actual author would tell you. It’s a Fanfiction. Dakuro was a Brother, so powerful and so wise he could use the lewd to influence the readers to cause panic… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
MirthAndSoul chapter 1 . 7/12
When I first saw this, I thought it'd be bad. However, the pure wit and fire of this story has stolen me. From salmon with a pile of paprika as a side to the most well written nudity since A Clash of Kings, this story has enchanted me fully.

I must ask; What inspired you to make such an older character into a child? Is it a thing you have?
dfjcs chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
this is fukken shit
l Pvt Caboose l chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Hmm... not bad, not bad. It's been a while since I've last read a Dokuro-chan fanfic besides my own. Can't wait for the next chapter. _