Reviews for The Lonely Hearts Club
Beej8 chapter 17 . 5/22/2012
I hope Mark is okay! I'm excited to see how the storyline plays out between Phil and Andy!
Beej8 chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
Is it bad that I want something to happen between Phil and Andy! Loved Lilahs dream! Please update soon
Light Ebony Dark Ivory chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
LOL! Finally Andy and Phil are forced to talk! I hope they can eventually get this whole thing worked out!
Beej8 chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
Wow this chapter was one of my favourites! As much as I love Andy and Randy, I loved seeing the past of Punk and Andy. The memory was lovely! It made me laugh when Steph questioned Lilah about Alberto haha! Please update soon! ]
gigglesvb95 chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
I really liked this update, it showed some progress/character development with the Andy & Punk story. If they don't end up together I understand, but I really hope that they do. Keep up the good work.
Ctinaisfashion chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
this is good so far i hope andy doesnt even get close to getting back with phil
Beej8 chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Boning the deadman hahah! Awesome couple of chapters! That girl Adam went on a date with was kinda odd haha! Update soon please!
ghost-wiring chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
Great chapter! You have a knack for dialogue-it all flows really naturally. I'll be waiting for more!
ghost-wiring chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
I love this story! Your OCs are interesting and well developed, and I like that you're using a lot of different wrestlers/divas to tell their stories. I'm intrigued by all four story lines and I can't wait for more!
Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
Get some Lilah! I'm so proud of her for doing something unpredictable!

I also think Andy should just forget about Phil, I mean, she has Randy Orton, Greek Adonis...Makes the choice easy for me...
LaLa2004 chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
Love, can't wait to read more from not only this story but also Truth In Deceit!
Beej8 chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
Now Im even more interested in what Phil has to say to Andy! Wow! Her and Randy are cute though! Poor Cass didn't seem too happy though she shouldnt have taken it out on Stu. Update soon please ]
thecatchisdeadliest chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I WANT to like this but it's too busy! Too many OCs and tooooo many wrestlers. Really WAY to busy. I can't read this any further, can't keep straight who's with who. Seriously do not like it with all the extra OCs, one or two is fine otherwise your reader gets fed up and moves on. Well written...too much of everything.
Beej8 chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
It seems there is more to Phil leaving than meets the eye! Can't wait to find out what! Lilah is funny with her crush on taker bless her! Update soon please ]
Jazz chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
LMAO Lilah need to stop frontin. My boy Mark's gonna be ALL UP IN IT, its inevitable. I'm surprised her bein tipsey didn't speed things up a bit.