Reviews for Feminine
oolfloo chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
That was sooooooo good! I love the fact that mitsukuni dropped usa-chan! Wish there was more!
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Holy shmiz I loved the dancing! *kyaaas in happy place*
I really loved it!
BerserkerNobody chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love it soooooooooooooo much!
shadowmis124 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
this was one of the best fanfics ive read, keep up the good work
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love that you had them dance the Tango. I think you did a wonderful job with this fic.
Acumichi chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Oh it was just beautiful I have to say that the dancing scene was very well written and I do enjoy that all the characters were kept...well in character . Haruhi is a girl and may get those feelings, but still values not worrying about gender and that Mori is Mori; quiet and reserved. Very good and well done. thank you for the perfect story.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
love it
ThatSmileyThing chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
this was amazing :L a perfect blend of humour, angst, romance, "hot stuff" and fluff... brilliant. undeniably sweet :)
flying-potaattooess chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
So I have to tell you this for some reason, I'm listening to music while reading and as I read the tango part the song goes "Ive got more wit, A better kiss, A hotter touch, A better fuck." And for some reason that seemed to fit perfectly. The whole story was pretty damn awsome :) and the song, if you want to listen to it is Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes off by Panic! At The Disco.
17child-of-the-moon17 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This was probably one of the best Mori/Haruhi fics I've read. Great job! :]
Echo-X-Rain chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This was amazingingly written, I loved every part of it.
ChubbyMuffin chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
That was sooo cute! I absolutely loved it! So akwardly cute 3
WolfChild111 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is amazing, you did a wonderful job here, thank you for writing this :)
Social Safari chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I love this take on Haruhi! I think you did a great job of allowing her to indulge in her feminine side and staying true to her character, while maintaining a plausible scenario. I also liked the side bits with the other host club members. You have vivid descriptions here and good plotting.
Broken.Bells chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Honestly, that was wonderful. The 'hot' stuff WAS hot enough. I could actually see Mori's muscles or, is it just the fan girl in me? XD