Reviews for Feminine
dutchrub chapter 1 . 8/2
So I was really, really charmed by this. You have a naturally beautiful sense of rhythm and sentence construction. Excellent grammar helps, too, of course. Mori/Haru is my favorite pairing. I don't know why I'm so smitten with them-it's the little things, I guess, because, in the end, I think a real partner in life should be the one who notices the little things about you. Plus, Mori's a great listener, and what woman doesn't want that! Ha!

But I digress. Your oneshot is such a unique moment with some really exciting Mori/Haru interaction. My two critical notes about this piece regard some of your time-shifting to memories, which I felt needed just a sentence or so of clarification to smooth them out and bring us back, and I wasn't 100% sold on "high school Haruhi" successfully completing the tango (after how dreadfully paint-by-numbers she was at dancing in the anime). I feel that needed a touch more justification for me find it reasonably in character.

Dialogue was great in this-just right for everyone. You seem to have a complete understanding of personalities for the Host Club, which is enviable. Also, you have some DELIGHTFUL descriptions in here: describing the ladies as "confections," or"slinky violins," or "a dizzying cocktail of his warm and musky scent". Wonderfully evocative and leagues better than so much of the droll on .

I hope you're still writing, even if it's not fanfiction, because you are very good at it.
reikotsu chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Haha, everyone's reactions to their dance was pure gold! Especially Kyoya fanning Tamaki! Though I don't blame him, I'd need someone to fan me after all that, too. That dance was smoking hot. ;) The tango is one of my favorites to watch. I think you captured the passion and intensity of tango pretty well. Although I laughed when you wrote that she caught his shoulder because I thought she was super short compared to him? Like almost 2 heads shorter? Haha. Anyway, great job on this! :)
oolfloo chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
That was sooooooo good! I love the fact that mitsukuni dropped usa-chan! Wish there was more!
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Holy shmiz I loved the dancing! *kyaaas in happy place*
I really loved it!
BerserkerNobody chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love it soooooooooooooo much!
shadowmis124 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
this was one of the best fanfics ive read, keep up the good work
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love that you had them dance the Tango. I think you did a wonderful job with this fic.
Acumichi chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Oh it was just beautiful I have to say that the dancing scene was very well written and I do enjoy that all the characters were kept...well in character . Haruhi is a girl and may get those feelings, but still values not worrying about gender and that Mori is Mori; quiet and reserved. Very good and well done. thank you for the perfect story.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
love it
ThatSmileyThing chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
this was amazing :L a perfect blend of humour, angst, romance, "hot stuff" and fluff... brilliant. undeniably sweet :)
flying-potaattooess chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
So I have to tell you this for some reason, I'm listening to music while reading and as I read the tango part the song goes "Ive got more wit, A better kiss, A hotter touch, A better fuck." And for some reason that seemed to fit perfectly. The whole story was pretty damn awsome :) and the song, if you want to listen to it is Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes off by Panic! At The Disco.
17child-of-the-moon17 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This was probably one of the best Mori/Haruhi fics I've read. Great job! :]
Echo-X-Rain chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This was amazingingly written, I loved every part of it.
ChubbyMuffin chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
That was sooo cute! I absolutely loved it! So akwardly cute 3
WolfChild111 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is amazing, you did a wonderful job here, thank you for writing this :)