Reviews for The Proposal
Reading Melodies chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
I love you so much for writing this you have no idea how long I've searched for quality The Proposal!Klaine and thanks to Tumblr I found you and this is awesome I'm so happy hdkdjsksj NEVER THIS STORY PLEASE.
mental dance party chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
OH MY GOD YOU PUT THE SODA POP COMMENT!

Haha xD That line from the movie was hilarious.

I'm glad I can really feel the movie while you remain to make this quite original!

Awww, I love it when Evangeline calls Blaine "anak". Maybe because I'm Filipino. Hehe. IDK, I just find it to be a really endearing, motherly term.

And that moment with Kurt and Brittany! It got me laughing x)

And SUUUUUE. I am kind of going crazy over what happens next since, albeit I did watch the movie, you are an amazing writer whom I can't get enough of! But then again, it IS worth the wait! :)
poptartjuice chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
I finished reading this chapter at 6 in the morning and I don't remember if I reviewed or not.. Either way, it's an excellent story and I can't wait for more!
Gyu6587 chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
OMG I'm so glad this was updated 333 Once again, you are writing this perfectly. It's so in character, for how AU it is (if that makes sense). I can't wait until the next update.
adrianakinney chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
I can't believe I haven't left a comment for this. I'm loving this so far, the way you write Klaine is hilarious!
cuddlepenguin chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Hooray for this update! I continue to LOVE Figgins! SUE! OMG SUE!
Shay chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
I just wanted to say that when I saw that this was updated, I automatically yelled, "YESSSSSS".

That is all.
Apleby Arrow chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
I really like how it's going. Are you gonna follow the movie for the rest of the story?

It's always a pleasure to read this fic, I can't wait for the next chapter!
theamberlights chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
I loved this chapter! Can't wait to see where things go with Sue!
I'm Truly Clueless chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Ajalrjshdjskdha Kurt. You are incredibly stubborn. I'm starting to think he is starting to like Blaine! And Blainers...you are amazing. I love your Blaine, he's hilarious and adorable and someone I would very happily marry :)
akerri.dogi chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Awww... and a bit of Kurt angst comes into the mix. And Sue reappears! I actually forgot what happens at the end of the movie (besides the happily ever after part), so update soon please!
akerri.dogi chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Awesome chapter!

Lol, I'm reviewing 3 times cuz I want to be your 100th reviewer cuz this fic is THAT GOOD!
akerri.dogi chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Ooh, I remember this movie! Ah, I love this idea!
Jules chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
I'm enjoying this fic so far, but didn't Kurt already say in the last chapter that his mom died of tuberculosis?
perchance to wake chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
I look forward to this :D Kurt questioning their relationship? That's definitely a good thing. Because Kurt's sort of a jerk in this. A jerk who, right now, I want to hug. Because he's hurtin' :( Poor Kurt. Burt died! That's so sad... What happened to Carole and Finn, though? Did the family just dissolve? Did Kurt just cut them out of his life? Because that's even sadder.

Sue's inspection should be rather intimidating O_O

Oh, and they finally kissed! Win!

~K