Reviews for The Proposal
Aine5 chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
I laughed so hard! This is awesome!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
I saw the movie a few weeks ago on FX and I loved it and it makes this seem so much better now that I know what actually happened! I LOVE this! WOOHOO!
takemelikeavitamin chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
this story is hilarious! the story of their engagement cracked me up so much, and i'm at work! hahaha oh lord.

i love love this, i've said this before. even if it's based on the proposal, you found a way to make the story interesting even if most of us already know the plot. great job! can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest User chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
I was wondering when Sue would show up! Love that the boys are furthering their relationship, bit by bit... And Kurt and Brittany are hilarious. Wonderful update as always. :D
aschizo chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
OMG. I LOVE Kurt in this story, haha! He's soo snarky and I love it. I also love Blaine, of course, but Kurt is spectacular.

I really like The Proposal and to cross it with my OTP is amazing! I love this! Please update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
This is one of the best Klaine fics I've read in ages. I absolutely love the dynamic going on, how they both 'hate' each other and Blaine so badly wants in Kurt's pants and Kurt's the biggest bitch going but actually a softie.

UPDATE SOON. Seriously, I need you to update. Like burning. I have to k ow what happens!
tic tac toe 03 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
So good- the concept and your writing! Please update soon!

Tacxx
Guest User chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Oh my god, you had me in stitches at Figgins. CANNOT UNSEE. Oh, this is WONDERFUL - hilarious and sweet and a little sad. Looking forward to more!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Awww~! Their awkward adorkability is so... so... EEEP!
ificannotflyletmesing chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
This is just...

Just don't stop. Ever.
vodniq chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
I love this story! Figgins, the stripper, and Let's get physical - omg! this chapter is so hilarious :))
perchance to wake chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
That Figgins thing put some VERY WRONG images in my head! O_O

But this whole thing is just hilarious. But I feel pretty sorry for Blaine. Kurt's kind of awful. And blackmailing him. Which Blaine could totally argue if this was all pinned on him.

Looking forward to that awkward first kiss ;)

~K
mental dance party chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
FIGGINS. AS. A STRIPPER.

Dear Lord, that is hilarious xD

Well written, you wrote in my favorite scenes from the movie (strip club, nakedness, and that one scene where he makes he sing (:) Gah. Can't wait for the next chapter and their first kiss, honestly :D
ailene chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
REALLY LOVE THIS STORY XD
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
So, I wasn't a huge fan of the movie in general, but your story is definitely making me like it more :)
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »