Reviews for Lil Bitty Baby
hellomrbrighteyes chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
This is cuteee! Can't wait for an update.
paddygirl101 chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
cheysma2000 chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Such a man thing. Very cute.
justanotherbonesfan chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
this is really cute
mendenbar chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Definitely check it out now because after the baby comes, if he even comes near them, she will start leaking. And let's not talk at all about every time she hears a baby cry! Oh, yes, fun and games to come.
Aching Bones chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Hi there,

So sweet! Booth knows he's on dangerous ground! He has always been diplomatic but he most definitely has learned to do it better here...She knows the power of those boobs too! Lol!

Looking forward to more...

cheysma2000 chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
so cute. I loved it. :)
mendenbar chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
elsatheicequeen chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
hahah oh how i love hearing them banter :) well, technically I was reading it...nevermind :)
Leila chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
srhittson chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
cute story
cheysma2000 chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
So cute. I personally can't wait to see a B&B baby. You know it will be beautiful. :)
daffodil101 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
just read this story... hehe :o) very cute. Man I HOPE Brennan isn't going to be one of those get-your-baby-ready-for-college super-mums. However her and the baby playing with microscopes and riding her iguana would be quite adorable :o)
elsatheicequeen chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Hahahaha, apple, excellent taste, teehee! :D
mendenbar chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
Such memories you bring back. When my oldest hadn't "gone" in a while and really needed to, we would hand her to my husband. Guaranteed, no matter what else, she would explode moments after being put in his arms. She is almost 30 and the story is as well remembered today as when it happened. She, of course, would prefer to erase it from the collective memory of mankind. Dad has finally decided that it was funny.