Reviews for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: A Novelization
Lyore chapter 56 . 3/8
yay a full mystery dungeon story without pokephilia
Miki-chan13 chapter 56 . 3/17/2014
I loved your novelization; it kind of makes me want to do my own right now- during my sky game, I'm a Skitty named Saran with a Torchic partner named Chico.
Midna2788 chapter 56 . 10/8/2013
This was the best story of Mystery Dungeon that I've ever read! It's one of my favorite games of all time (I'm an Eevee in Explorers of Sky btw). I'd been having a hard time finding a mature, complete story of PMD up until now. Thank you so much for this! :)
wolfboydude52 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I read the entire thing once, I enjoyed the humor and everything, good job. No... Great job.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
It always feels nice to read this fanfic story
ernestgoestocamp chapter 56 . 3/1/2013
Outstanding piece of literature. I am proud to have read this.
Torterra27 chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Love your story! I hope you keep writing fanfictions
Riolux chapter 56 . 12/10/2012
This is a great story. I read it all and its just amazing
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 33 . 12/2/2012
i wish there was scwne were maybe the dark futures taint led to temporary evil in the protagonists heart
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
hmmm team meanies vs team skull certainly an intresting matchup no?

by the way whish you had done a myesrty dungeon 1 novelization(friend areas are awesome and i hope they return PMD3)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
Ever heard the theory that Wigglytuff is part spoink?
Sanokal chapter 56 . 11/18/2012
Ahh. That was a very enjoyable read. Seriously, what were you so concerned about? I fell in love with the storyline the first time I played through this game, it was one of the first of it's kind that I'd ever seen at the time. I think you might have used a few of the Japanese names by accident though (Sky Rift rather than Spacial Rift).
Well done. Sure, it was a little quick, but that's the nature of the game.
Kit chapter 56 . 11/2/2012
Just an amazing story all together!
ghost-of-phantom chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
lol to the name
TEAM LONG EARS
lol lol OOOOOOWWWWW i fell off my chair laughing
SnivyPro18 chapter 56 . 9/16/2012
Anything pressenting a question to me will also be answered by me ironically. Anyway, now that I've finished reading this I think it's about time to continue! let's go! (Alex and Eve will actually have Thier own POVs in my continuation of the series though it may take more time than I'm used to.) As allways your stories are awesome.