Reviews for Destiny's Echo
Dark-Automaton chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
This is really good, it's in character, it's well written, and it's got some of the best comedy that I've ever seen on this site! I hope you're able to update soon.
BCTheEntity chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
So yeah, this is a pretty good story. It's a shame it's been on hold for such a long time; I feel like it could develop into an incredibly interesting story if given the opportunity. (And on that note, the same sentiments go out to Honor Trip, which is undeniably one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, and this coming from someone who's never really gotten into DBZ for the anime itself.) Very well done, on all fronts.
AncientPlaig chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Finish it dick. Haha
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
I see that this haven't been updated in awhile. I see I was correct. I have seen this fanfic before. Interesting... sucks to see that it still haven't updated.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I have most likely came upon this fanfic once, don't remember. Know it was something similar to this.. maybe it was it? But don't you think you are to harsh on Mr. Satan... for a normal human and not to mention, he did kind of helped against Cell. Just saying... Hercule wasn't that ''useless'' I don't think.
goku96 chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Are you going to continue this story it has the potential to be great like honor trip and I'm curious why did 18 kiss trunks that's been killing me since I first read it
ShadowLDrago chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
H, looks like Gku and Gero will be having. A little, chat
ShadowLDrago chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Lol. Goku is owning Freezer and Old! and no, I did not mean Frieza and Cold.
jcogginsa chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
goku shouldn't have much trouble with frieza, cold, and Cooler. His FPSSJ form is by far superior to all of them
jcogginsa chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
why's goku in his ascended form? it's weaker than his FPSSJ
DemonGirl24 chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Wow... Just wow... I can't believe that Cooler, Cold and Frieza have a chance to work each other as a Family. Please Update... I love this story alot.
Kurukato chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Poor Cooler, Goku just walked away. Anyways, great story, and Honor Trip is fantastic as well.
AEIOUIMAVOWELBOY chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
This title reminds me of one of the best speeches i know.

"Every force has an echo, and your dark force will be your undoing" or something like that.
LegacyPen chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
"A Super Saiyan form with black hair? Hah! Vegeta doubted such a form existed."
Two letters i doubt Vegeta would make sense of:
G T.
Oh and 3 other words: Super Saiyan 4 :D
This is one awesome story!
Aria chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
This fic is awesome! I read all of Honor Trip and loved it too! Once you get done with it you should definitely come back to this one!... But on another really random note, really? Trunks and Eighteen KISSING?! I almost had a heart attack from the shock! Definitely not my favorite possible pairing, but added a little something to keep people interested in it! Still a pretty good rendition of how things might have gone if Cell had died with Goku! will definitely keep reading if updated!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »