Reviews for Smiles in the Shower
Harry Fado chapter 1 . 4/16
This is a really cute story! It made me smile a lot! Kudos to you! :D
DelusionalFun chapter 1 . 1/24
Merlin, Sam is a boy after my heart! I love dorks/nerds/geeks!
YouAreTheLoveOfMyLifeKurtXoX chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Love. It.
Start.Again.Angel chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I love the Na'vi words throughout this story! It was absolutely adorable
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
ok 2 things 1 isn't that similar to how kurt and blaine got together 2 i see you is kinda of a way to say i love you
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was cute but it's not

Cool

Asking for so

Many reviews all the time... You shouldn't like live off

Them :/ but the

Story was cute

There's your review, go do the happy dance omg omg

Yay someone reviewed. Nice job
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
this is good
AirNationOracle chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh, my Gosh! I didn't know you wrote this story! LOVED IT!
WithDemonWings chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
*sigh* If only this had actually happened in the show... Great job! Wonderfully done!
Sammiam chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I think you did a great job. I really enjoyed your story, but of course I'm prejudice when it comes to Sam & Kurt.
gleefulmusings chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Nothing about this sucked, bb. It was cute and sweet and loving - all things that are my headcanon for Hevans. I think you nailed their characters perfectly - Kurt's confusion and reticence and hopefulness, as well as Sam's solid, stalwart, easygoing nature. This totally is how 'Duets' should've gone down. Great job!
STARZHEI chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Aww, that was incredibly sweet.

I love fics that rectify what should have happened. The line that said, about him not being able to think of a better duet partner killed me when I saw it on the show. Kurt's face in that episode at that part was heartbreaking.

This was great. Sweet and lovely.
kurt-york chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
lol, what this season could've been

anyways, great writing, great fic, your characterization of Sam was great, I'm hoping for something similar to your fic (Sam dueting with Kurt) in S3 E4 to parallel S2 E4 (Duets)
Pazithia.Gallifreya chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Hiya! :-) yes someone once said reviews are love, too! I would say that this was lovely for a one fic and esp for your first glee one! Can I just say you should write more, and also more about Sam and Kurt? I'll def read em! :-D