Reviews for Taisetsu
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This was so lovely and heartfelt. This was actually one of my favorite episode too, and you handled the post fire feels very nicely
Great work, as always :)
-MH
Penga chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I was looking back on the stories on my favorites list and realized I never reviewed this one. It's so well-written... the way you describe emotion is unmatched. I like how Yugi and Yami were in-character, and it was awesome that you incorporated the conversation from after the warehouse incident. I always loved that scene in the show, and through your writing you made it even more touching.
Scaehime chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I just found an amusing plot bunny: a YGO/Lord of the Rings xover with Gollum/Smeagol calling the Ring his 'boku no taisetsu'... I might try following the bunny to see where it leads, but, by all means, if you want to chase it, go right ahead.

Btw, I really enjoyed reading this one-shot.

Scae
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Excellent writing! This is absolutely wonderful. I enjoyed reading Yami's perspective immensely. You did a fantastic job of conveying his uncertainty, anguish, and hope without making either him or Yugi overly sentimental or depressed. :D Great work!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Oh My Ra...

I feel as if you have literally rewritten this whole episode.

Again, the emotions, thoughts, and dialogue were so very strong...and I just...Wow.

Small mistake: You had "suite" instead of "suit" when you said that the chain of the Millenium Puzzle fit Yugi better.

I can't even begin to describe how awesome your YGO stories are. In case your poll still isn't working, just know that I personally would like to read more YGO stories from you. D

Great job!
Reyka chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Oh, I loved this! I really like the way you've played with how the whole "two souls" thing would work out. And I'm really a sucker for family/friendship stories. :-)
Aqua girl 007 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
*Jaw drops again* HOLY CRAP YOU'RE A GOOD WRITER! You pretty can own me at keeping the charaters in character. You own my brotherhood story any day of the week with this and your other Yugioh stories of this nature. You're extremly good at this. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work :D
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Your such a great writer you really write yami yugi and yugi greatly! I hope you'll write more fics like this one!
Agent Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This story was great! I love your writing and I jus can't wait for more stories like this!
Saskie chapter 1 . 6/17/2011