Reviews for Harry Potter and the Truth of His Life
michelle.greg.joe chapter 32 . 6/27
I noticed it has been a few years since you updated this story I really hope you decide to finish it at some point it is worth it
slyhuff chapter 32 . 4/13
this is great, everything flows and a excellent storyline, please continue this wonderful fic
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 32 . 3/12
Well, you could 'put a period' on this piece and leave it as that he'd 'changed enough', but that doesn't follow through on your summary. I really hate running up on terrific stories like this that have, obviously, been abandoned. Too bad, too!
This had all the makings of a truly excellent EPIC!
MelJ
mageofmyth chapter 32 . 2/10
This is a great story. I wish that it wasn't abandoned.

I do hope that you will start writing again, because this is well thought out and interesting.
fairywm chapter 32 . 2/1
I see that it has been a while since you have updated, I hope that you do. I did want to say that this is one of the better time stories that I have read. Thanks for feeding my addiction.
FanFictionReader225 chapter 32 . 11/27/2014
It's always something with twins...Talking at the same time...Finishing each other's sentences...That tidbit about the more powerful a wizard is, the more powerful the elf is, is interesting, too...:-)
SEKHMET chapter 32 . 11/11/2014
HI JUST WONDERING IF YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUE THIS FIC i KNOW IT'S BEEN YEARS BUT MY FINGERS ARE CROSSED
sam chapter 32 . 11/4/2014
Really liked this. Has it been abandoned?
gleefan2009 chapter 32 . 10/23/2014
love it please write more
AzureHart chapter 32 . 9/26/2014
Had a friend recommend this to me as they know I love time travel fic. So glad they did. This is well thought out and I read all the chapters that you have posted in one go.

I'd love to read more, but I see that you haven't updated three years so I'm thinking you may have abandoned it. I hope that is not the case but I know how difficult it can be to get back to writing a story after so long away. That it is unfinished certainly doesn't take away from my enjoyment of what you have thus far, and I can easily see myself rereading this again in the future.

Thank you for a very enjoyable read!
DoublePaws chapter 32 . 9/22/2014
AWESOME AWESOME STORY! I love it! Totally can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I hate character bashing like this. Coupled with poor grammar it just makes you look idiotic to be honest. After what Harry's friends sent through with him, this is nonsensical and I'm going no further with the story.
twigeek24 chapter 15 . 5/13/2014
can you make your chapters longer please.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/5/2014
Make the chapter s longer
ojonm chapter 32 . 4/6/2014
great story, please continue. will harry have maruders map? will he get his invisible clock? will sirius be free? wplease continue