Reviews for Harry Potter and the Truth of His Life
madmanmark666 chapter 32 . 6/5
I must say you really have a great story going on here it's a little fast paced for me personally but it's so easy to read and follow I hope this gets finished at some point
maana999 chapter 32 . 3/30
Such a good story. To bad that it ends here.
I know that this is prob. another one of the many story's that will never have a continuation.
I just want you to know that I enjoyed this story. Thought it was a great idea.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/3
Interesting chapter and plot and amazing idea
Anoneme chapter 27 . 2/15
I really like how this story is going so far, particularly the support for the first years that was absent in the original cannon (what I recall of it at least, mainly Snape making time for students to ask him questions and the prefects giving multiple tours, but those could have been glossed over and therefore I didn't remember them...)

Anyway, I like what's here. I always wondered how Harry would've done in Slytherin.
ariana-maeve chapter 32 . 12/15/2016
Moreee!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2016
Who the fuck makes chapters that short it's good story but you can't enjoy when you have to constantly flick through 32 short fucking chapters
Guest chapter 19 . 7/7/2016
A pretty engaging story with a similarly engaging premise. Your writing style is easy to read and understand, and even if things do seem to be going a bit too smoothly (at least as of this chapter) for Harry, that doesn't detract too much from the overall pleasant read.
It is annoying, however, that some of your chapters are more than short. While more personal preference than anything, I really don't want to click to the next chapter only for it to be two paragraphs that don't even scroll the length of my phone screen-and especially if it was an update that I was waiting for, it would be quite a disappointment to find the fanfiction equivalent of a one liner. But that's a relatively easy fix if you're so inclined, be it combining short chapters into one longer one or adding more details and scenes.
Regardless, an entertaining story that I'm looking forward to catching up on.
MikeyBlue chapter 32 . 5/7/2016
Is there going to be a chapter 33?
the real narnia chapter 32 . 4/3/2016
Wow, this is great. I know it's been awhile, but you should really continue this.
tayleah chapter 32 . 1/12/2016
Very good start and I wish it would continue.
kuroagehahime chapter 32 . 12/17/2015
awesome
Specky Clarke chapter 32 . 9/26/2015
A very good story, well written.
rhizz17 chapter 32 . 9/24/2015
update pleasse
sam chapter 32 . 7/4/2015
Just found this and loved it. Love fics where harry goes back in time and actually uses his brain to discover all the manipulations! I wish there was more of this fic
4michelle3 chapter 32 . 6/27/2015
I noticed it has been a few years since you updated this story I really hope you decide to finish it at some point it is worth it