Reviews for Harry Potter and the Truth of His Life
Who the fuck makes chapters that short it's good story but you can't enjoy when you have to constantly flick through 32 short fucking chapters
A pretty engaging story with a similarly engaging premise. Your writing style is easy to read and understand, and even if things do seem to be going a bit too smoothly (at least as of this chapter) for Harry, that doesn't detract too much from the overall pleasant read.
It is annoying, however, that some of your chapters are more than short. While more personal preference than anything, I really don't want to click to the next chapter only for it to be two paragraphs that don't even scroll the length of my phone screen-and especially if it was an update that I was waiting for, it would be quite a disappointment to find the fanfiction equivalent of a one liner. But that's a relatively easy fix if you're so inclined, be it combining short chapters into one longer one or adding more details and scenes.
Regardless, an entertaining story that I'm looking forward to catching up on.
MikeyBlue chapter 32 . 5/7
Is there going to be a chapter 33?
the real narnia chapter 32 . 4/3
Wow, this is great. I know it's been awhile, but you should really continue this.
tayleah chapter 32 . 1/12
Very good start and I wish it would continue.
kuroagehahime chapter 32 . 12/17/2015
Specky Clarke chapter 32 . 9/26/2015
A very good story, well written.
rhizz17 chapter 32 . 9/24/2015
update pleasse
sam chapter 32 . 7/4/2015
Just found this and loved it. Love fics where harry goes back in time and actually uses his brain to discover all the manipulations! I wish there was more of this fic
4michelle3 chapter 32 . 6/27/2015
I noticed it has been a few years since you updated this story I really hope you decide to finish it at some point it is worth it
slyhuff chapter 32 . 4/13/2015
this is great, everything flows and a excellent storyline, please continue this wonderful fic
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 32 . 3/12/2015
Well, you could 'put a period' on this piece and leave it as that he'd 'changed enough', but that doesn't follow through on your summary. I really hate running up on terrific stories like this that have, obviously, been abandoned. Too bad, too!
This had all the makings of a truly excellent EPIC!
mageofmyth chapter 32 . 2/10/2015
This is a great story. I wish that it wasn't abandoned.

I do hope that you will start writing again, because this is well thought out and interesting.
Fairywm chapter 32 . 2/1/2015
I see that it has been a while since you have updated, I hope that you do. I did want to say that this is one of the better time stories that I have read. Thanks for feeding my addiction.
LaserLightCannon chapter 32 . 11/27/2014
It's always something with twins...Talking at the same time...Finishing each other's sentences...That tidbit about the more powerful a wizard is, the more powerful the elf is, is interesting, too...:-)