Reviews for Harry Potter and the Truth of His Life
ojonm chapter 32 . 4/6
great story, please continue. will harry have maruders map? will he get his invisible clock? will sirius be free? wplease continue
hana chapter 32 . 2/20
horrey for smart harry. wonder who he will pairing with? susan or daphny
hana chapter 26 . 2/20
harry has great influence on draco.
hana chapter 23 . 2/20
yahoo. lov slytherinharry. oh no i hope it not hhr usualy i cant stand hr. wonder how your hr ver. will be
hana chapter 20 . 2/20
pity its not drarry. ah.. never mind i can always pretend they were. love your version of smarter harry. dont like much of original harry too sickening saint. about time he wake up.
Priya Ashok chapter 32 . 1/20
Good story. Thank you.
Tatieyana chapter 32 . 1/6
Really great story and a good take on a "redo" fic.
I really only had two complaints.
1. the really short chapters but the last few were fine )
2. want to read some more. please come back and finish this it's to good to let die.
sesshys lover chapter 32 . 1/3
This is a really good story and I hope that you update it soon.
TiffBaby101 chapter 32 . 12/19/2013
love it
RavenLilyLuna chapter 32 . 11/25/2013
i love it cant wait for the next chapter
VigdisVale chapter 32 . 10/16/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. I would love to see it continued. I want to know if Harry gets his cloak back and how he will free Sirius. And I really want to know what the great destiny he has is. In this time, Merlin is not alive yet. Can Harry activate the good horcrux and bring him back? Should he? This is just a fascinating premise. I read a lot of time travel fic, but this is a fresh, new way of going about it and I'd love to read more. You are very imaginative.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/21/2013
I hope you update this story soon!
It is very interesting and I like all the changes in Harry!
HufflepuffHugz chapter 32 . 2/15/2013
I love the stories where Harry gets a chance to go back and redo his life
This story is one of the best ones I've read, hope you keep writing
butterflyrain23 chapter 32 . 2/11/2013
I know you have not written any of this in awhile but I hope that you wil lcontinue! I really like where you are going with this and seeing Harrys family be accepting even vernon and the fact that she went to Diagon ally with him is awesome! Plus not to mention the fact that you have them all be so close in the group its a different way to look at things but I really like it. I think though my favorite thing would have to be snape being there for Harry as I had always hated how in cannon he wasn't. Then again seeing a slytherin Harry is different but it makes things interesting to read!
pax-draconix chapter 32 . 11/5/2012
I've caught up to the last chapter. I'm glad I found this story, and look forward to seeing where you take it. The size and quality of your chapters have been improving as well. So far, most of the changes implemented by Harry have been on a personal level. I look forward to the results of his work with his solicitors. Will he be doing anything else with his knowledge - for instance, the Horcrux in the Room of Requirements and the Philosopher's stone. And speaking of that, why didn't he think f that room as a meeting place? Still, good job.