Reviews for Black and Blue
SonjaLei17 chapter 19 . 11/6
Oh my gosh, I absolutely LOVE this story! There aren't enough words to describe how incredibly amazing this entire thing is! If I could favorite it a hundred times over I would. So, so good. You captured Sam and Dean's characters perfectly; their humor, their stubbornness, their inner turmoil, everything! And the plot was so creative and excellently written! This definitely just became one of my favorite SPN stories ever! Thanks so much for sharing! :)
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 19 . 6/21
Great story! I do enjoy reading this.
stellachicken chapter 19 . 5/14
Fantastic story! :) I admire the time and effort you put into your writing. It is consistently detailed, flowing and I love your amazing use of similes!
Dean Winchester chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Ugh your Sam is so annoying! He hits Dean then expects dean to trust him a tiny part of me wishes that in one of the episodes Sam is really angry at Dean for no reason and then Dean is super unstable and takes his life because he thinks that Sam hates him and then Sam finds him and is all like 'I'm so sorry Dean' and Dean comes back to life but won't let Sam within 5 feet of him because Sam had been hitting him and yeah I don't now how to finish this thought. And yes the name in the little box is my name and I'm damn proud of it
Dean Johnson chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Wow 'it was drained of blood' first thing you should'a said Jenna.
tangerine-asuka chapter 19 . 11/18/2014
This story is exactly what I've been looking for! With Sam's Stanford friends and an overprotective Sam. *beams* Love it!
Tonystarksgirl chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
Please please please please please write more like this! I loved the way you made sam protective yet managed to keep their characters the same as in the show. I've read all of your fics and this is my absolute favorite! Please write another like this one really soon!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 19 . 1/11/2014
An abrupt and effective start that clearly depicts the Winchesters at a point when they considered themselves just your average hunters, before going on to give them a very interesting hunt; nice job.
I always enjoy cases where the Winchesters have to go back into their pasts for some reason or another, whether exploring old contacts or dealing with old friends/enemies they made either during or before the show, and you really captured the mood of the Winchesters’ bond at this point, Sam going along with the hunt because he wants to stop ‘Azazel’ while Dean still sees it as the family business (Without knowing how right he is), on top of creating a truly chilling case for them as a group of arrogant monsters pursue a self-centred immortality that requires good men to die for their own sake (And that’s BEFORE they drag the Winchesters into the situation)…
The investigation was handled in a highly plausible manner, each twist appearing believable and each counter-move made by the adversary just what we’d expect rather than anything appearing added in for plot convenience, culminating in an excellent final stand as Sam’s friends get a unique opportunity to see what he’s really like (And, metaphorically speaking, the people the Winchester have saved get their chance to return the favour and save the Winchesters).
All in all, an excellent case for the brothers with a satisfying conclusion that added that extra little edge to their interactions in the first season back when everything was so comparatively simple and they were just like every other Hunter (Apart from being particularly skilled at the job); keep up the great work!
Mendai Decovrii chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
You use minor characters to show another perspective on Sam and Dean's relationship (and life) really well. I usually forget how strange their lives and their ways of communicating with each other are, because that's just how it is and I love it. See it it through the eyes of Rebecca and Zach and Sam's other Standford friends really reminds me that their lives are strange, but in a good way. And I'm loving seeing the outsiders come to understand how Winchesters work.
Mendai Decovrii chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
Yes! Every time Dean goes out by himself, I think "oop! here it comes!" and then it hasn't! It's really been quite fascinating, keeping me on my toes. And now here it is!
And may I just say I am LOVING your comparisons! I was cracking up at the conversation with "Captain Kirk" (that is SO DEAN!), but the smaller ones are just perfect - they're unusual (I wouldn't normally think of silence like something in a bell vacuum or trash bins like gossiping women) but they produce just the right image, I think. It's really fantastic.
I also appreciate your use of less common words. Sometimes when people use fancy words in fanfic (particularly for this show, where the characters aren't the most articulate) it just seems snobbish and show-off-y. But you're not producing that effect at all. Yours just add to clarity and characterization.
ONE last thing before I move on to the next chapter: I really like the way you've used Dean's name those few times, as a paragraph and sentence all to itself. It's so poignant and eloquent, but simple. It says everything (I think) you mean to say, and everything Sam's thinking with just that one word. And as a Dean girl, I'm loving it. ;)

Merry Christmas!
Director-Ackles chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
Wow, just wow what a phenomenal story. I loved it it was so beautifully written and the brotherly moments god they just killed me I loved it, the plot was so entrancing and intriguing it was SPECTACULACULAR!
Bravo you did a brilliant job with this story, whenever I had even a speck of free time I would try to read this, I just didn't want to stop reading it! Good job! Thank you for the amazing story
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
I love this! It is really long and took me two days to read, but I've gotta tell ya, I couldn't put it down, I read it almost non stop! AmazIng
See you around
Guest chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
really great story!:)
nilah chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
Have really enjoyed this story.
Reminded me of what I started loving supernatural for...those brotherly moments
NiDubhchair chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
D'aaaaaww! Great story! Granted, it got a little slow in the beginning & end, but I was on the edge of my seat for the middle part! Great pacing! I love Sam & Dean's emotional interplay - it was sweet but not sickeningly so. Thanks!