Reviews for Unnervous System
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Love it! Thank you so SO much for writing and posting this... I loved Kearn's character and him and A's what if moments!
Tash chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
i thought it was very well written, I too found the connections between Kearn and Antionette rather subtle, So i couldn't help but read more about the curious relationship. I love the door within books and wished that Mr Batson would write more of them. Unfortunately that is not the case.
Naterthegreater chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Oh great now aiden is going to be in love with gwenn and kearn is going to be in love with Antoinette imagine how akward thats going to be in the sacred realm beyond the sun lol great story
oOo. AnimaX .oOo chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I love this fanfic! A lot of fanfics about romance are gay or disgusting or too sexual or something, but this was awesome! I like how he called her too pink and that he almost consorted with the enemy! Never alone!
Harlequin chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh, good, I'm not the only one who thought there was something going on between Kearn and Antoinette. Good to know XD

I really didn't like Robby in TFS...mainly 'cause him coming there meant Kearn had to go...just when it was getting good, to.

Anyway, real good job here. Rucifel and Kearn were spot-on, and so was Antoinette. For a second there I actually thought they were going to kiss. Through the bars. Which would be uncomfortable, come to think about it...I was disappointed when they didn't, but I actually think the story's better without it. Plus, now it fits into canon (since one of them would have mentioned a kiss occuring, right?).

I hope to see more from you on this soon!
Boots'N'Opals chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Wow. This was wonderful. The way you write emotion is incredible. You displayed such a powerful, moving conflict for Kearn. It was excellent, his inner battle. Such pain there. Great writing.

I love Rucifel's ruthlessness too. Amazing job on that, dear! This passage was really good: "His first few knocks were firm and deliberate, but precise and calculated, as if every knock carried the very essence of his presence and intention." What great wording. And I loved this, "... battle fodder gabbing at the bottom of the stairs..." Battle fodder... It just shows how little compassion Rucifel has for... anything! That was so subtle, but so, so good. You really moved me to greatly dislike the character.

The interactions between Antoinette and Kearn were fabulous, and I liked seeing more of Kearn's struggle than is in the book.

And the end was so perfect! I absolutely loved it.

God bless you and your writing. :)

Love, Bootsie
aicelle chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
By The Realm! You should write more Door Within stories. Could you do a romance for Aelic/Antoinette? Or can you do a love triangle between Aelic/Antoinette/Kearn? You are an amazing writer. Keep it up. NEVER ALONE!