Reviews for Paint
Nichalia chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Love it.
Renn chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Loved it. Loved the atmosphere, and their talks, and the POV. Really, well written, to me in character. Thanks for shairng! :)
LikeCrimsonBloodshed chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Deep down, Garrus really does have insecurities with all of the failures in his life. He just doesn't show them, and you did an excellent job of having him show them in a physical, tangible way as opposed to him just talking about his insecurities. The only thing I would say is that I think the "heat" or "sexual tension" was brought on a little too abruptly without enough context, but I have no complaints otherwise. This story made me smile. Thank you for writing it. :)
Iseki chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
At first I didn't know what to think of the idea... I found myself very much siding with Sheperd in an awkward fascination that Garrus's paint needed sprayed on. I've never thought about it before. But it's one of those lovely little loops where our imagination comes out to play and allows us to ellaborate on the less clear. And this is a gem of such. The heat and the love are perfectly tangible and match the game-flow well. Both characters are well-voiced and believable; as though this might be a deleted scene. I'd love to know why the turians paint themselves as such. The meanings of the color, the shapes, the strokes, and now I feel a little bit closer to the answer.
C. de la Fere chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Absolutely adorable _. And tattoos or paint, I think Turians would like the idea of the markings being non-permanent. Applying them every so often would give them a chance to reflect on the privilege of wearing them, (and duty and society and all those other things that turians love so much).

You win the happy award. :)
Loethlin chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Dammit. It's so sweet and lovely and tender it makes what I'm about to say even harder. Those marking on turian faces are actually tattoos, not face paint.
Sin of the Fallen chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I think this was the most romanically fluffy thing I've ever read. Awesome!