Reviews for Yuri of the Dead!
Lesbian radar dude
Is the most efective radar to find your crush, dont you knew?
I really feel bad for Toshimi...
Misuzu deserve what she got, i think...
Jack Inqu chapter 4 . 3/30
Heh, Rika had a very long and frustrating trip, but she finally caught up with them. She'll be a good addition to the team.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
Anon chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
PLEASE continue this story! And write more about rikaxshizuka, I love them together! More please!
Aneirin chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
well, in the OVA they kind of... well, heavily hint at it, from Shizuka's perspective, so...
The Kunoichi chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
I like it, you changing the scene with Toshimi and Misuzu, it would be cool seeing a longer version of her being with the group. Good job!
Vipermagi chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
It's a little unfair to say it's ONLY in your head, they do kind of set it up to make you wonder.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
It may only be in your head that those two are dating but it is a fun starting point to go with more highschool of the dead stories.
Vld chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
It's not Canon YET! It may not be... but it may very well be. I mean, Rika DID say she was going to town last time we saw her. Three possible reasons. Best friends, sisters (it is possible!) or lovers.

Can't wait for the god damned chapter 30, damnit!
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I don't think your the only one who think Shizuka and Rika are a couple :) But until the mangaka confirm or deny it...it's still up for grab :P
Granten chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
So uh, would it be less reprehensible to send an unarmed 'man' to look for someone? Fic could have used a little more to finish, maybe some ending quotes from the High School-gumi.