Reviews for The Outsiders: Continued
No name chapter 41 . 7/30
I loved this story, it was fine until chapter 41, Sodapop would never do that, huff f***ing windex . There for I must stop. I will no longer read this because it is offensive to the character that is Sodapop!
No name chapter 22 . 7/30
Have they run out a money yet? Darry gona have a heart attack, when he can't pay the bills bc is brothers are crazy!
No name chapter 21 . 7/30
Right soda is crazy also, poor Darry, he's gona have a heart attack or something! But I also think soda wouldn't do that, he's a happy go lucky guy, not a throw all your money away, go on hands and knees kinda person, but it's your story and I still love it!
No name chapter 20 . 7/30
Omg pony is crazy, he better smarten up! I love your story! I find pony relatable to myself in some ways:)
Update! Please! This is freakin amazing!
MabelDipperTails chapter 30 . 5/14
Damn, Ponyboy.
i love it , i finished the story in one daaaaaaaay 3 3 pleaaase continueeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 54 . 2/1
This story is great. It is too bad that after 54 chapters you decide to not finish it.
Guest chapter 54 . 8/29/2014
Please please pleeeeease update! You're such a great writer!
Guest chapter 54 . 7/25/2014
Please finish this! I know it hasnt been updated since 2010 and all that but please update! I doubt u are even on the site any more but if u are please finish this! Even one more chapter to finish it off!
The Writing Wizard chapter 54 . 7/8/2014
CLIFF HANGER! It's soooo good! What happens next? PLEASE UPDATE
Persassy911 chapter 54 . 5/29/2014
WHAT DID HE FIIND?! I know you haven't updated since 2010 but it will slowly kill me if I don't know what he found! This story is amazing, by the way. :)
Guest chapter 54 . 5/12/2014
U should take up this story again plz
Guest chapter 54 . 5/12/2014
U should start up this story again plz
Guest chapter 54 . 5/12/2014
U should start up this story again