Reviews for Friendly Castle Sorcerer
Lynxlover chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I caught that Hitchhiker's quote, sneaky. This was really funny, and it was also really hot!
Closet Cleaner chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
XD XD XD That was awesome! And no, the Mpreg joke didn't scare me off (though I totally agree with your views. Ick!). I really liked it. It's nice to have a silly fic once in a while to balance out the angsty sad ones. Usually when someone tries to make their stories funny they end up kind of lame, but yours was great! I liked how mouthy Merlin was. It cracked me up!
Anyway, this was good. I just read a Merthur that made me bawl snot-tears, so this was very refreshing. :D
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I love your writing style and just how in character they were. I also loved the dialogue. I really liked your story and I thought the mpreg joke was funny. I enjoyed reading your story very much!
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Lol. A bit OOC though.
artimismoon95 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I loved the 42 refrence! I laughed for so long before I could continue reading.
fluffy-fuzzy-ears chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Awesome :D

Hurray for no Mpreg!
Aurora Apocolypta chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I love it well done! So funny and cute and sweet and in character. Very good
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I actually find Mpreg intriguing. Anyway, HGTTG reference! 42 XD And now I can't get the image of Merlin climbing up the castle walls in a mask out of my head. Friendly Castle Sorcerer. Great fic! _
Jissai chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I burst into laughter with merlin having kittens, not to mention his entire attitude about it all. This is the third fic that has done that to me. Faved.
FreakShowonLegs chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
"stop right there, i like your dick"

"I've become pretty fond of it too"

My favourite bit, just plain genius!
Kat Nightfox chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Your mild lil mPreg joke wouldn't scare anyone off. Well, maybe some really stick-up-the-arse tyepes. But who needs em? Hell, I'm writing a whole series where Merlin has had 4 children by Gwaine!

That said, I loved this! Started out all cute n fluffy then got all hot n smutty. Can a fangirl ask for more?
Merthur Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Aww... THIS WAS SO AWESOME!

I thought this was hilarious, witty and extremely sexy!

Merlin and Arthur's affection and love is expressed perfectly. I loved Arthur's mixed reactions when he found ou about Merlin, there were plenty of cute and fluffy Merthur Moments. Then when it got more serious... it was fantastic; them both experiencing it for the first time and with each other, the way they were both so aroused, how Arthur was tender and gentle with Merlin at first then it was filled with heat and passion... how they both loved each other.

This was bloody brilliant.

Thanks For Sharing x
toridoki chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
great story, love the nod to hitchhikers guide :)
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
ohh arthur his nickname is funny
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
awww just awww and wow i loved it great job